Author Topic: Looking to get 10-15 folks for strategic attacks  (Read 1289 times)

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
Re: Looking to get 10-15 folks for strategic attacks
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2015, 09:50:35 PM »
And here's another thread Wizz f***ed up.
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2015, 11:52:46 PM »
And here's another thread Wizz f***ed up.
:rofl  :cheers:
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2015, 09:19:36 AM »
Fly bish razor. they do  missions.  If you see me on holler and we can get started.  I prefer a mission with a mix of bombers and fighters, but it is asking alot to coordinate it all.  throw gvs in and its even tougher.

I would really like to get a few guys so each is a lead for each group. this helps with timing and organizational workload.

Really hope to hear see you out there.  good missions are what make this game grate.

Stay away from knights. they are a silly bunch and will train you in the ways of being a selfish salamander.

Rooks have good missions also.

:salute

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2015, 09:33:50 AM »
lol i never horde...

thats funny. Bish player thinks you can only roll a front with a horde. There were a total of 7 players max who helped off and on the entire time and there were never more than 3 at a base.

LoL i will avoid the horde at all cost.  :rofl

Considering there were only 35 players all countries combined at the time of that snapshot. And most of those remaining were probably more interested in fighting each other then defending bases. 7 players is a horde
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 09:37:06 AM by DREDIOCK »
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2015, 10:13:44 AM »
Fly bish razor. they do  missions.  If you see me on holler and we can get started.  I prefer a mission with a mix of bombers and fighters, but it is asking alot to coordinate it all.  throw gvs in and its even tougher.

I would really like to get a few guys so each is a lead for each group. this helps with timing and organizational workload.

Really hope to hear see you out there.  good missions are what make this game grate.

Stay away from knights. they are a silly bunch and will train you in the ways of being a selfish salamander.

Rooks have good missions also.

:salute
Yo natcigg stop trying to hijack my squady ok. Just cuz I'm not playing at the moment doesn't mean you can try and steal him. Btw you bad talk knights? I fly knights, Ill pound you when I return lol.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2015, 12:22:54 PM »
100% success rate at finding an undefended field.

Its not the attackers fault if a field goes undefended.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2015, 12:53:36 PM »

I've never understood this logic. If everyone at keyboard is already engaged, is the expectation that they simply bail to go defend?

Do you just think it's impossible that everyone is either AFK or doing something else?
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2015, 06:16:12 PM »
:rofl

You so funny semp but you got it twisted... that was a universal statement about this game.

but seriously OP take my advice literally. Do not depend on anyone in this game. Get yourself to a level where you dictate your own success.

you obviously have not flown with the pigs.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2015, 06:46:37 PM »
Considering there were only 35 players all countries combined at the time of that snapshot. And most of those remaining were probably more interested in fighting each other then defending bases. 7 players is a horde
photo was taken at 330am central time after 6 hrs on a thursday night...

nice try :aok

When Ltown and I began knights had been bogged down trying to take an airbase and port on their island for quite sometime. We took a base on bish island undefended and steam rolled from there. At no point did a horde ever materialize.

It was nice to have Jvleese, Razor, and company that night! LTown and I at one point launched 2 sets of 29's abd successfully wfluffied 4 bases in a row while 2 players followed behind deacking and running troops. 4 bases in less than an hour falling like dominoes. Its how it should be done. Each bases was lightly defended but went down without a hitch.

Its a real delight to fly with players who know what to do and do it very well!

Another highlight was revenge against the Bish city. Bish launched a large and very successful city raid dropping it to 28%. Ltown and I had decided after that mission that we would sneak a base near their city and we pulled it off. When we were done the two of us had the city down to 17%.

We started the night with a AAA run and got it to 0%.

My point this whole time is not to brag despite a lot of you guys seeing it that way. It to show that fewer numbers is a lot more effective.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:00:12 PM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2015, 06:47:48 PM »
thank you!

I will always target a base i think will go undefended it just doesnt always work that way.

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2015, 07:06:08 PM »
photo was taken at 330am central time after 6 hrs on a thursday night...

nice try :aok

Then perhaps you should have included a screen shot that was taken at 12:00 am as opposed to 3:30.
It would have made your point a bit more convincing.
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2015, 07:30:34 PM »
Then perhaps you should have included a screen shot that was taken at 12:00 am as opposed to 3:30.
It would have made your point a bit more convincing.
Really? Really?

LoL some of you people really crack me up. At midnight the night was like any other night. At midnight it was just Ltown and I who had done anything on the Bish Front at a grand total of 5 bases whoopy!!! Over an hour had been committed to the AAA. By 3am the work that had been done was nothing short of incredible by AH standards for the number of players who participated. Im not going to snap a photo on a regular night. If I did that i would be guilty of what some of you accuse me  of :cheers:

And I know i seperate myself from most of you when I share these stories. Thing is after many years in this game I came to realize I dont like most of you. Partly because I just dont like most of you and because the level of suckage is above my tolerance in the tactical.

The night before I had the honor of flying with a dozen rooks on vox. Not one base was taken despite 3 hours of trying. No i wasnt flying with the 49th these were seasoned rooks.

Greater numbers will not work as effectively as 2 or 3 guys when tactical. It only works as a horde. Just look at morning Bish and im not knocking it. Its very effective and there is no stopping it until they stop :salute

Its just that tactical and hording are two different things.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:42:21 PM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2015, 09:23:06 PM »
Death is no easy answer