Author Topic: Simple mission wanted 1 vs 1 to use in Current AH Version  (Read 1440 times)

Online yipi

• Copper Member
Simple mission wanted 1 vs 1 to use in Current AH Version
« on: September 14, 2015, 08:30:30 PM »
Can I get a simple mission to use with the current AH Game. Would like to have a 1 vs 1 (Spit on Spit) with planes 5000 ft apart. I just want something to play quick and dirty that I can use to learn to dogfight. I have downloaded a bunch of missions but all are with lots of planes. I am learning the mission editor but would like to have a few more examples.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Re: Simple mission wanted 1 vs 1 to use in Current AH Version
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 04:07:00 PM »
I should still have some on the server for the dueling terrain

Log in and open a custom arena with the dueling terrain, my missions should still be there and you can download them there.
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Online yipi

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 10:37:48 AM »
Can I get the Airspawn Mis file. The only one I was able to download was the res file. This mission is what I want but I want to change the planes. Thanks

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 11:21:30 AM »
If you are referring to the alpha, the air spawn .mis files are posted by Hitech in the down loadable mission thread in the alpha forum.  If you want the current version, I will be able to post one this evening 9/16/15 sometime when I get home.

Online yipi

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 08:38:04 PM »
I guess I need more help because I don't know where that is. Is it the Alphas Test Forum?

Online yipi

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 08:39:36 PM »
Thanks if you can post one that would be great, Thx

Online yipi

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 08:53:09 PM »
I am still trying to get some mission files to use in the current game (version we are playing online) to practice with. I want a simple 1 vs 1 without having to taxi takeoff and fly for a length of time before I can fight.  Is there anyone that can post a mis. file on the forum that I can easily download that fits my need?  Thx

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2015, 09:53:11 AM »
Vipi,  see the staged mission forum for the files.  This forum does not allow attachments.  The thread I mentioned is in the Alpha forum and is labeled downloadable missions.  Probably on the 2nd page now.  The alpha AI are much better than the current ones for practice.