Author Topic: HQ Hardness issue.  (Read 578 times)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
HQ Hardness issue.
« on: December 18, 2015, 08:10:05 PM »
Tried to find the official announcement by HTC regarding the upgrade of HQ to 100,000 pounds of damage. The few searches I made on the BBS I could not find that.
Supposedly this has been done to all maps in the late war arena from what other players have said to me?

Today HQ was dropped with no flashing no warning no darbar on the Mesa View map. I wonder who would have drove hours to do that. :headscratch:
For those who want to know how this is done film is below. As well as the partial film I got of the M3 parking lot in no mans land waiting for HQ to pop back up to start it all again.
Nice use of the wing man command for GV's.  :aok

Anyway when you check HQ hardness it is still set at 37.5k on this map.
So are all the maps supposed to be set at 100,000 for the HQ in the late war arenas or only some?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/00k7ph7lxstbb0c/film10_0103

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dy5j9haytaw2d6a/film11_0022.ahf

« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 10:09:14 PM by lyric1 »

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: HQ Hardness issue.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 04:14:25 AM »
Anyway when you check HQ hardness it is still set at 37.5k on this map.
So are all the maps supposed to be set at 100,000 for the HQ in the late war arenas or only some?

Due to current software limitations, someone needs to log in after each arena reset and adjust the HQ values. Every time.
So as long as no one with those rights is around to do those adjustments, HQ stays at default settings.
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 11:48:41 AM »
Hopefully with AH3 the maximum downtime for anything will be reduced. Town ack, or buildings down for 2 hours is a game stopper IMHO.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Zardoz

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 12:01:18 PM »
All I gotta say is waaa
Your incessant whining just adds entertainment value to my gaming experience :cool:

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 01:29:01 PM »
All I gotta say is waaa

could it be because it is one of the few things you excel at?

Offline Zardoz

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2015, 01:49:57 PM »
I'm pretty much bad at everything. I'm a newbie and not ashamed at all. Taking down strats is not griefing. After we took down the HQ and city last night the rooks got all fired up and took a bunch of bases. It's part of war strategy. You don't like it? Up some fighters and shoot me down. All's fair in war! But crying about it ain't gonna stop me... :x
Your incessant whining just adds entertainment value to my gaming experience :cool:

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2015, 02:44:59 PM »
I'm pretty much bad at everything. I'm a newbie and not ashamed at all. Taking down strats is not griefing. After we took down the HQ and city last night the rooks got all fired up and took a bunch of bases. It's part of war strategy. You don't like it? Up some fighters and shoot me down. All's fair in war! But crying about it ain't gonna stop me... :x

DejaVu
Wag more, bark less.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2015, 03:56:21 PM »

unfortunately Im a rook so shooting you down is not an option. The rooks had the numbers and were on a roll BEFORE you guys griefed the bish. Don't pat yourselves on the back too much as most people both rooks and the others hate seeing HQ go down

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2015, 05:21:09 PM »
@Zardoz: Yeah, but if you brag too much about it we know people that can keep your HQ down for days. And, no, that's not an exaggeration.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.