Author Topic: Odd thing during deleting account  (Read 419 times)

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
Odd thing during deleting account
« on: December 31, 2015, 01:46:21 PM »
Deleted game account due to no available internet that suits my needs. 56k dial up is shot due to old Ma Bell lines failing and ATT not fixing. Way to far out for DSL. Power company ruined Satt with new lines from nuke plant. No cell service on any network. 14 years and finally on the verge of L33tness. Oh well.
Anyway, I got a message asking if I was sure I wanted to do this as I have 5125 days until my next bill. That would be another 14 years. Maybe Comcast will connect the 3 houses in the area by then?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 01:48:21 PM by RSLQK186 »
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Odd thing during deleting account
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 02:32:31 PM »
The account info server crashed. Contact billing@hitechcreations.com if you have any questions about your account status.

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 08:54:25 PM »
Do not have any questions about an account that no longer exists. But stating to someone they have 14 years left on their subscription may not be the best option when they are headed out the door. Not sure if it is legaly binding, but it could be argued as such. Everything eventually is in the land of the offended.
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 07:58:25 PM »
  Well, that settles it.  You will just have to move so you can keep playing.   :aok

Seriously, though.  You seem to be in an area that is just stuck as far as broadband is concerned.  Best of luck to you in the future.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com