Author Topic: Upgraded my computer...  (Read 1029 times)

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
Upgraded my computer...
« on: July 24, 2016, 08:07:24 PM »
I finally turned on my new computer, uploaded AH2 and AH3. I have then attempted to log-in.

When I log into the Admin, it says my username and password are invalid.
When I attempt to go online arenas it says my account has been deleted.

What have I done wrong? Do I need to create a new account altogether? Isn't this forcing me to create a shade basically, although I can't access my original account. What to do?

boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
Re: Upgraded my computer...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 08:15:25 PM »
Prolly have the username and/or password wrong. Contact them using the support email or give them a call in the morning. Cant remember if there is a forgot password function or not.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 08:22:24 PM »
For AH3 beta, you should be able to create a new account entirely.  There is no charge and all you need is a valid account on the BB.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 08:24:11 PM »
For AH3 beta, you should be able to create a new account entirely.  There is no charge and all you need is a valid account on the BB.

No longer need a BB account.

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 08:30:44 PM »
What I am saying, I cannot log into AH2 to fly. It no longer accepts my username and password, saying it is deleted.

boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 08:32:14 PM »
What I am saying, I cannot log into AH2 to fly. It no longer accepts my username and password, saying it is deleted.

boo

Are you still a paying customer or did you cancel your account?

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 08:37:59 PM »
boo, send an email to support@hitechcreations.com

Include your gameid and possibly your login id

Explain the problem you are having

They do not respond to emails like this from office closing time on Friday until opening time on Monday morning...but HTC will respond to your email within 24 hours at all other times....

Also, if memory serves me right, you used to have the option of requesting a new login password at the login screen, or it might be that you can have it resent to your email tied to your game account....it's one or the other, been awhile since I used that feature....

3rd option is to call Carrie or Skuzzy tomorrow morning after they open the office

Hope this helps

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 08:51:32 PM »
Are you still a paying customer or did you cancel your account?

I'm still paying. A payment went through just last week.

Again, when I attempt to log into the Administrator, it says username/password is bad
When I attempt to login to an online arena, it says my account has been deleted.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 08:58:13 PM »
I'm still paying. A payment went through just last week.

Again, when I attempt to log into the Administrator, it says username/password is bad
When I attempt to login to an online arena, it says my account has been deleted.

hmmm. You better give them a call tomorrow.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 10:42:56 AM »
I assume you contacted Carrie and got this sorted out.  I can see your account is fine.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com