Author Topic: forum question  (Read 525 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
forum question
« on: September 16, 2016, 03:50:32 AM »
Since I got my new PC with windows 10, I can nolonger seem to use the SMILEYS? Its not a big issue but it bugs me! Sometimes they just seem to impact some statements being taken the correct way. Just wondering
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: forum question
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 06:06:22 AM »
When you say you cannot use them, what do you mean?  Are they invisible?

What browser are you using?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 01:04:08 AM »
Nope, they are there but when I click on them, nothing. Browser is standard MSN. Do the smileys go through a browser? 
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 12:52:05 PM »
It is simple javascript.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 01:28:17 PM »
MSN browser? The butterfly one? Is it still alive?

Or, do you mean the default browser of Windows 10 with MSN as the start page? In that case it's Edge, a blue "e" with an invisible circle around it. It has some compatibility issues. Try another browser like Firefox, Chrome, Opera or PaleMoon, they all  work well with the standardized code.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni