Author Topic: Best Legal Revenge Tactics?  (Read 14767 times)

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Best Legal Revenge Tactics?
« on: July 22, 2003, 08:21:05 PM »
what are the best ways to payback a fellow human that has caused u harm?

legal please...

can u send virus?

can i put his house up for sale?

just wondering..

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
dunno
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 08:24:03 PM »
but my first guess would be not to post your intent on the www
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2003, 08:25:10 PM »
All the really good ones are illegal or even criminal.

Offline devious

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.jg301-wildesau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 08:41:39 PM »
Of course it`s illegal... but if you have his/her email, and (s)he uses Microshaft Windows, you`re set for it.

Outlook makes it even easier. Try a html mail with an embedded xml document that has a html document embedded that contains JavaScript... you should be able to do anything, at least under MSXML4 library.

I did not post this.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2003, 08:51:28 PM »
I prefer the old:  Walk up to him and kick his bellybutton approach.  Of course, this only works if you have some sort of info or somethng you could further do to him... thus avoiding litigation.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2003, 09:03:36 PM »
no.1  call up america's most wanted ... tell them you think you
saw this guy here (give them the addy) .
no.2  tell all the local biker gangs that theres an all you can drink party here (give them the addy).
no.3 let it slip to the right agency that this guy has been making bootleg music cd's off of the internet and selling them for a buck.
no.4 post pics of his wife all over the internet (i recommend a good paint program be used 1st).
no.5 use their office e-mail addy and sign him up for all the spam/pron sites.
no.6 have a girlfriend call his house . ( you know what to have her say when his wife answers)
no.7 put his phone number in all the local personal adds( m seeking m).
no.8 the ole stuff the potato up the tail pipe does wonders.

search the internet for more idea's and carry them out decreatly.:rolleyes:
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline udet

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.angelfire.com/nd/mihaipruna/dogfight.html
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2003, 09:12:25 PM »
hahahah

super glue where he sticks the car key if he doesn't have remote
sugar in the gas tank

legally...dunno, say that you think he's engaging in terrorist activities.

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2003, 09:12:37 PM »
Put a personal add looking for a same-sex partner in some local paper.  Be sure to put their phone number in the add.

SWM looking for same.  Must be drug, disease free.  I enjoy walks in the park, candlelight dinners and spooning -- you should too.  Call me at 512-892-6958 and ask for Fatty to see if we can make a love connection!

Offline Scootter

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2003, 09:12:56 PM »
10 lbs of wild flower seeds in his yard and landscaping is a fun start, cost about 5 bucks.

or call the phone company and say your moving and want your phone number disconected, give his number also do this to cable co.

have 1000 lbs of manure delivered to his house when he is away (pay with cash and give his address to landscaping company well in advance they will never remember your face

now don't get me started I can go on and on ;)

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2003, 04:04:00 AM »
lmfao...lance....

too funny...legal ones only please...too funny.... i knew uyou guys would be good

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2003, 04:33:50 AM »
You didn't quite tell us how 'severe' trick you'd like...

"sending" a virus one is very legal, albeit can be very nasty.
I'm talking about the REAL viruses. :D

Problem however is that you should be also infected with the virus and thats not so fun part of it.
(just throwing the virus liquid on the guy isn't quite as legal...)

Perhaps the old trick of putting a potato in the cars exhaust pipe.
A little bit illegal of course, but shouldn't cause any side effects to the car other than being unable to start it, until the stuckage is removed.
Will most likely take a few minutes to find out..

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2003, 06:16:23 AM »
Have a sex change operation, then plastic surgery. Then seduce him, and then, afterwords tell him that you are really a guy.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2003, 06:20:28 AM »
Right off his front walkway, dig small hole roughly 5 inchs in diameter and about 8 - 10 inches deep.  Take Permanent Paint hand grenade #1 and remove pin and tie a loose granny knot (tight enough to ensure the restraint of the arming lever) with #4 fishing line and leave the other end free for now.  Place Hand grenade #1 into hole you dug before ensuring that spoon is facing up.  Cover will loose soil, compact all areas EXCEPT over the arming lever.  Take Permanent Paint hand grenade #2 and take the left over fishing line in hole and VERY CAREFULLY tie TIGHTLY and discreetly to the neck of grenade #2.  Care should be taken to make this connection tight as the grenade is laid on top of the hole where the first is buried.  Now take remaining soil and fill hole to secure the grenade #2 and upon completion take 10 feet of fishing line, and rig a line ACROSS the path of travel of the walkway, approximately 2 to 4 inches high.  Ensure the one end tied to the IMMOVABLE object is Higher than the end attached to grenade as this will prevent condensation from forming on the line and thus giving away your surprise.  Upon finishing take the end NOT secured to an IMMOVABLE object and tie with a loose granny knot on the top of grenade #2 tight enough that it ensures the restraint of the arming lever when its pin is removed.  Remove pin, CAREFULLY.  Disguise area to fit into surroundings as best as possible.  Notate your placement of said "surprise" and leave area ensuring you are not seen.  

At this point you can wait for the "surprise" to detonate, or you can leave the area and watch news or read paper over the next few days.  Either way you are bound to get your target or the pizza delivery boy at thte very least.  :D

Please NOTE all "hand grenades" are of the none lethal "Paint" hand grenade type available at paint ball fields anywhere and are not intended to permanently disfigure or snuff any one out.  :rolleyes:
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2003, 07:21:35 AM »
Depends on how PO'd you are, and what risks your willing to accept.

Gather dog poop, place in brown paper bag, place on his front step, start bag on fire, ring doorbell.

For added class smear outside doorhandle with bacon grease before lighting.

If he's a next door neighbor, build a fence, a BIG, UGLY, TALL nasty looking fence.

Most citys have very little if any regulation on fences.
(Could build it out of car doors if thats what turns your crank)

If he has a pet, call the cops every time you see it loose/out of its yeard. Just tell the police the address of the person it belongs to.

Dunno about you but its a 100$ fine every time you get a complaint about a loose dog where I live.

Just sit down, cool off, take the white heat off your anger. Revenge is a dish best served cold, cool, & calculating.

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2003, 07:38:15 AM »
If you are not physically intimidated by the person, it's always fun to find them in a public place, then just point at them and laugh.

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.