Author Topic: Curval, Justice is sometimes served :-)  (Read 491 times)

Offline GrimCO

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.GrimsReapers.com
Curval, Justice is sometimes served :-)
« on: November 04, 2003, 10:23:45 AM »
After reading Curval's post about his bike being stolen, it reminded me of an incident that occured last year when I lived in Florida.

My wife returned home from grocery shopping and left the keys in the front door while she was putting the groceries away. When she went outside to get them, they were gone. I of course changed the locks on the house right away but didn't bother to re-key her car because of the expense. Four months went by, and the little bastages finally got around to stealing her car. My neighbor (who was a detective with the Sheriff's Department) saw them stealing it and gave chase. His wife came over and knocked on the door and told me what happened, and that her husband took off after one of the guys who was apparently the look out.

I saw him up the street with one of hoodlums firmly planted across the hood of his police car. As I was walking up to talk to him, the other goofs drove by in my wife's car (I'm assuming to pick up their lookout). Another police officer was already there and took off after my wife's car. Being a former police officer myself, I knew the punks were going to ditch the car nearby and run away on foot. Sure enough, they turned into the parking lot of the townhouses across the street and bailed out of the car, running.

I saw the driver run around the back of a townhouse and I met him as he came around the corner of the building. As he was running past me, I roundhouse punched him right between the peepers, breaking his nose.

The cop came around the corner shortly thereafter and cuffed the guy who I was holding on the ground. He told the cop that I beat him up "after he gave up". This was of course a lie, but I felt uneasy anyway given the amount of blood that was coming from his nose. The cop told him to stop whining, walked him back to his police car, and that's the last I heard of it.

So, I got my wife's car back with no damage, caught the guy who did it, and broke his nose. I felt pretty good about the whole thing.

Every once in a blue moon, justice is served.  Go find your bike Curval!  :)

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 10:47:29 AM »
Ya curval go get that dang bike and beat up the nasty rastifarian thats riding it too!:rofl
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Re: Curval, Justice is sometimes served :-)
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 11:58:48 AM »
Originally posted by GrimCO
I saw the driver run around the back of a townhouse and I met him as he came around the corner of the building. As he was running past me, I roundhouse punched him right between the peepers, breaking his nose.

The cop came around the corner shortly thereafter and cuffed the guy who I was holding on the ground. He told the cop that I beat him up "after he gave up". This was of course a lie, but I felt uneasy anyway given the amount of blood that was coming from his nose. The cop told him to stop whining..

LOL!  That's the best part of the whole story!  :aok

Offline slimm50

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 12:05:14 PM »
Grteat story Grim. And I like yer avatar, too.

slim03

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 12:08:58 PM »
Originally posted by boxboy28
Ya curval go get that dang bike and beat up the nasty rastifarian thats riding it too!:rofl

Hehe...

If the person who stole it has dreadlocks they are for fashion purposes only.  A true Rastafarian would never do such a thing.

Also...you've met me.  He better be a small thief...or else I will need to catch him totally unaware.  ;)

Great story Grim...hitting that little pr*** must have felt sooo good.:)
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2003, 01:55:05 PM »
Curval thats kinda what i ment....... if the kid was 12 you might stand a chance  (i got no room to talk either)  but if hes some crazy looking Rasta your best off saying "nice bike mon":rofl
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline GrimCO

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.GrimsReapers.com
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2003, 07:32:00 PM »
Hehehe Curval...

Why yes... Yes it did feel good  :)