Author Topic: Support for Batz?  (Read 3069 times)

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
Support for Batz?
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2003, 12:24:14 PM »
Yes I keep an account for my nephew who plays in the main on weekends. I currently don’t play at all.

Brady and I are planning an event for 2004 "Bridgehead Kurland". After that I will check out AH2:ToD. If I like it I will stay. If I don’t I wont waste my time whining about it.

But why does that matter to you? These little discussions aren't about who has paid what. They are about a group of guys who vent their frustrations toward a CM (Brady) and those who would defend him with out contributing anything else.

Offline scJazz

• Copper Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2003, 01:26:13 PM »
Originally posted by Batz
Whiner, allied farm boi and again whiner are the sum total of my insults. If that’s a little to tough then un-bunch your panties and butch up a little.

Alright look with few exceptions I am not a whiner. I am however generally an Allied pilot. If you want to kick TheBug squarely in the 'nads go right ahead. If you want to slander the 880th be my guest. If you want to lump me in with TheBug and/or the 880th and call me an allied farm boi whiner :mad: you can kiss my hairy white butt!:mad:

Your dealing with a single idiot right now... use a sniper rifle not a sawed off shotgun.

Offline Corwin

• Copper Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2003, 01:34:09 PM »
As I have said before I really am in disagreement with the way it all works.  If I had my say it wouldn't be like it is but rather better than that.   People just don't see that the whole point of it is why you must see things differently than they are or used to appear to be as they were.  Ask yourself, when it began was the ending somewhere in the middle or did it always come where it does now?  Therein lies the truth of why it has to be viewed that way. If it weren't for those who say otherwise then we would all have the final say or at least before them who spoke differntly after us.

So let's put it all in perspective and remember what we have forgotten to overlook.  Then, and only then, will we know the full depth of the superficial aspects of it.

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2003, 01:54:57 PM »
Originally posted by scJazz
Alright look with few exceptions I am not a whiner. I am however generally an Allied pilot. If you want to kick TheBug squarely in the 'nads go right ahead. If you want to slander the 880th be my guest. If you want to lump me in with TheBug and/or the 880th and call me an allied farm boi whiner :mad: you can kiss my hairy white butt!:mad:

Your dealing with a single idiot right now... use a sniper rifle not a sawed off shotgun.

If you choose to include yourself into what I said above go right ahead that is up to you. I don’t think I ever "replied" to one of your posts. If you read this thread from top to bottom you can then read my remarks within the correct context. I never said anywhere "all of you are XXX". My comments were targeted right where I wanted them to go. My replies were not all inclusive but specific.

My intent was not to insult you at all.

Corwin,

You certainly can petition for change. You can email skuzzy or ht or call them on the phone and ask them to consider a CT CM rotation. You can choose not to fly in a particular set up. You can come up with your own and try to sell it. You can volunteer to be a CT CM if and when there’s an opening. There are any number of things you can do to effect change.

But Bug started in on Brady in his "Taxation" thread and has continued since. Instead of his squad mates checking him they came out and defended and encouraged him.

He is the one who started this thread as well. So tell me who is insulting who.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2003, 01:59:14 PM by Batz »

Offline Corwin

• Copper Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2003, 03:54:51 PM »
Mine is a joke...it's all double talk.  I love the CT, I truly appreciate all the hard of the map makers and truly groove on the people that I get to fly with.

It's all good:aok

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2003, 04:20:34 PM »
Thank god because I had a hard time following after the 1 st sentence :lol

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2003, 04:40:18 PM »
How about

7.  I enjoy "flying online" in AH with him.    But it doesn't mean I want to have his child!!  ;)

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Support for Batz?
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2003, 05:13:16 PM »
TheBug,

Just exactly who do you consider to be... "The In Crowd"?

What special rights or responsibilities should the people have?

eskimo

Offline trukjr

• Copper Member
      • http://http://home.alltel.net/hensons/public_html/main.html
Support for Batz?
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2003, 05:36:03 PM »
"Instead of his squadmates checking him they came out and defended and encouraged him."

Thats what squadmates are for. Encouragement, defending, support, etc....
I guess you've been away too long to remember that. Or mabey thats why you don't play any more.:confused:

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2003, 06:13:47 PM »
The "In crowd" is a group of CT staffers that actually oversee, participate and are open to criticism without them and their stooges slinging **** on this BBS.

Batz come on quote just one 880 whine, or can't ya find one.  Being sick of your ignorant mouth doesn't count.

BTW email was sent couple days ago to HT requesting something be done about the current state of the CT staff.

I can see that by communicating on this BBS I am, in the majority, only able to communicate to the half- wit, blind individuals that participate in the CT or should I say use to participate.

Quote from my original post-

"How many of the CT staffers actually fly in the CT on a regular basis? And I mean "fly" not man AA guns.

I know of one that does, but am doubtful of a couple others.

How does one become a CT staffer?"

Find the insult in there, that set "Batz off".  Where do I mention Brady?  Follow the threads and see who the real pain is.  I'm certain most of you don't see the real picture.  First insult slung was Brady's  "Bite me".   Are you ALL that dumb?
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Support for Batz?
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2003, 06:41:19 PM »
Who do you think should be a CT staffer?

eskimo
« Last Edit: November 04, 2003, 07:16:00 PM by eskimo2 »

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2003, 06:55:14 PM »
I did look up your stats and I see you logging no sorties for your "Soccer War". I don't care who developed it you posted it. Sugar coat it all you want, your not doing a good job, imo.

This was the 4th post (your second) into your Taxation thread. Even though by most standards the original post you made was a whine. You whined that Brady didn’t fly in the Soccer War set up he ran for Reschke. You then whined about that set up and said Brady should quit because you felt he wasn’t up to your standards.

Every other post following that has been nothing but whining.

This post here is nothing but a whine about how mean I am.

Your majority is made up of a few of your squaddies and a couple of other allied farm bois. The majority of the folks that occasion the ct rarely post or read this forum.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2003, 08:34:11 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
 First insult slung was Brady's  "Bite me".   Are you ALL that dumb?

no, but it's very clear to me that you are if you considered brady's "bite me" as an insult. i guess you missed the smiley. i took it for what it was intended as, a tongue in cheek reference to needing thick skin - something which you apparently are lacking.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2003, 08:39:29 PM »
Originally posted by eskimo2
Who do you think should be a CT staffer?

eskimo

Judging by your posts in this thread eskimo, I'd have to say people like you are who I think should be a CT staffer.

I am in full support of a CT staff rotation.  I understand that some people's lives get busy or maybe they are not "into the game" as much as when then signed up.  Just ask they have the common decency to step aside and let some people that wish to play a more active role have a chance.

Good or bad... I have no solid image of what I want a CT staffer to be.  I just would like to see the life term CT staffer be a bygone.  But I am very sure there are many people out there that can do a better job than a couple of the CT staffers we have now.
Do you disagree?
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Support for Batz?
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2003, 09:52:38 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
Judging by your posts in this thread eskimo, I'd have to say people like you are who I think should be a CT staffer.

I am in full support of a CT staff rotation.  I understand that some people's lives get busy or maybe they are not "into the game" as much as when then signed up.  Just ask they have the common decency to step aside and let some people that wish to play a more active role have a chance.

Good or bad... I have no solid image of what I want a CT staffer to be.  I just would like to see the life term CT staffer be a bygone.  But I am very sure there are many people out there that can do a better job than a couple of the CT staffers we have now.
Do you disagree?

It all depends on who wants the job.
If hundreds are beating down the door for it, then maybe.

As its been, however, i don't think many even want the job.  I think a few folks do it because they know if they don't, perhaps no one will.

I don't want the job.  I have too many commitments already.  I bet most other experienced players feel the same.

It's kind of like complaining about your 5 year old daughter's softball coach.  They may not be doing the job as well as you wish, but they may have been the only person to apply.  Fire them and you may have nothing.

I'm happy with the CT.  Sure, lots could be done to improve it.  
But, I have fun and I'm grateful that someone's willing to put forth an effort to give me something that I veiw as being much better and more interesting than the MA.

Beggers can't be chosers, and we be beggers.

eskimo