Author Topic: Huge donation  (Read 586 times)

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
Huge donation
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2003, 02:57:52 PM »
NPR executives spent the week trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the money at the chairman's villa:

Offline mietla

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Re: Huge donation
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2003, 03:02:58 PM »
Originally posted by Sixpence
It's a shame when people donate eh Mietla? God, these people would beotch if you were to hang them and didn't use a new rope.

You are trying very hard to not understand. I've said "public" money like in given by the government, not private donations.

I have no problem with people donating theri own money. As I said before everybody has a right to dispose of their money as they please. And that's what Joan Kroc just did.

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
Re: Re: Re: Re: Huge donation
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2003, 03:05:54 PM »
Originally posted by mietla
You are trying very hard to not understand. I've said "public" money like in given by the government, not private donations.

I have no problem with people donating theri own money. As I said before everybody has a right to dispose of their money as they please. And that's what Joan Kroc just did.

I know, I was agreeing with you and being sarcastic to others.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Huge donation
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2003, 03:06:10 PM »
LOL MiniD.

:aok
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Huge donation
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2003, 04:39:19 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Cool. I'll just give mine to you. You can donate for both of us. :)

I'll Fed Ex the receipt:)

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
Huge donation
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2003, 04:52:25 PM »
Even Rush limbaugh gets donations. He can do what what he wants with the money, even support a habit.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Huge donation
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2003, 05:28:23 PM »
Their money, they do what they want.. except burn it (thats illegal to my knowledge)

Although people should be more responsible with the money and donate it to me instead, I'd have much more use for it than NPR likes.