Author Topic: More Americans Dead  (Read 3946 times)

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
More Americans Dead
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2003, 11:01:11 AM »
"So when Clinton launches missiles to draw attention from the location of his cigar, it's peace and love?"

The title of the thread is "More Americans Dead." I'm amazed that anyone- even a right wing nutburger like Martlett- can use the occasion of combat deaths to slam Bill Clinton.

"Anyone see Howard Stern on Letterman last night?"

LOL This is no closer to the topic than your Clinton comment. You need to get a brain scan, Martlett. They have drugs that can help Alzheimer's Disease now.
;)

Offline DmdNexus

• Silver Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2003, 11:08:55 AM »
Originally posted by Rude
He has something that you sadly lack....character.

but you are unable to come up with an aswer to that question.

He hasn't done anything great for this country.... except get people killed.

He does have character... he's a clown, just like you and rest of the other nazi conservative anti-American crowd on this BBS.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2003, 11:22:20 AM »
So basically you are stuck at the argument that Bush is Hitler?

You are such a damn retard....

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2003, 11:39:01 AM »
Rejoice while you can liberal extremist, the Iraqi army is being restored and the islamic extremist can return to killing their own countrymen instead of ours. Of course there was much killing going on in Iraq before we ousted the brutal murderer Saddam so it's nothing new. Democracy and time will change the face of the middle east. Only time will reveal if it's to be better.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline DmdNexus

• Silver Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2003, 11:39:04 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
So basically you are stuck at the argument that Bush is Hitler?
You are such a damn retard....

You all are stuck believing Bush and his neo-nazi conservative party is great when in fact he's poor judgement and lack of leader ship is screwing this country into ruin and oppression.

That makes you retarded. :rofl

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2003, 11:42:12 AM »
Originally posted by DmdNexus
but you are unable to come up with an aswer to that question.

He hasn't done anything great for this country.... except get people killed.

He does have character... he's a clown, just like you and rest of the other nazi conservative anti-American crowd on this BBS.

Like I'll spend my time listing anything for you....the Poster Boy for Bitterness and Malcontent.

Seriously.....your days must be full of encouragement, hope and promise.

Waking up and smelling the roses beats stickin your head in the toilet.....if the world were as simple as you make it out to be, then everyone would live in peace.

Stop kidding yourself before you make it a habit for life.

BTW...care to share your age? That usually helps me understand these BBS personas much more clearly than simply your spin.....also, are you an American citizen? Would like to know where you park that great attitude of yours too.

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2003, 11:44:00 AM »
Rude-

He has got to be dropping posts just to get a rise out of people.

No one posts stuff like that and expects to be taken seriously.

He cannot be serious.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2003, 11:51:35 AM »
Nexus asked legitimate questions...  If your going to support Bush and flame Nexus at the same time, at least answer 1-2 of his questions.. only fair..  Give your argument, then flame.......... I'm just curious to the answers some might have.....  I've seen no true supporting facts about Dubya in some time...

k
AoM
- TWBYDHAS

Offline DmdNexus

• Silver Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2003, 11:52:31 AM »
Originally posted by muckmaw
Rude-
He has got to be dropping posts just to get a rise out of people.
No one posts stuff like that and expects to be taken seriously.
He cannot be serious.

I get tired of hearing "conservatives" label everyone who doesn't agree with them "Liberals"

Rather than discussing issues... you call people "liberal".

so... all you conservatives are now "neo-nazis".... just because.

You cann't come up with one thing BUSH has done that is great for this country.

At least Clinton helped stopped the war in Yugoslavia.
At least Carter helped broker the peace between Eqypt and Israel.

What did Reagan do? Oh yeah Deficit, Irancontra, libya, and Grenada...

What did Bush Senior do? Oh yeah... Deficit, War in Panama, and Deficit...

What did Nixon do? Oh yah resigned....

In the last 50 years, this country has not yet prospered economically under a Republican President. NEVER!

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2003, 11:58:39 AM »
Originally posted by kappa
Nexus asked legitimate questions...  If your going to support Bush and flame Nexus at the same time, at least answer 1-2 of his questions.. only fair..  Give your argument, then flame.......... I'm just curious to the answers some might have.....  I've seen no true supporting facts about Dubya in some time...

k
AoM

Kappa-

I dont know if youve read some of the lunacy he's posted. I
dont even know what the question is, this time. I have him on ignore, now.

Offline DmdNexus

• Silver Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2003, 11:59:47 AM »
Cliton also reduced the number of Federal employees by 80,000
That's smaller governement... in my opinion.

Bush Jr. has now INCREASED the size of the Federal government with the new DHS!!

Republicans say they are for smaller government... Yet with every Republican administration... comes DEFICIT SPENDING and bogus programs like STAR WARS... and MISSILE DEFENSE...

no Republicans are for tax breaks for the rich... more regulations to restrict free trade and protect special interests.... and EXPENSIVE STUPID PIE in the SKY DEFENSE PROGRAMS...

Also... the Republicans broken another law by secretly monitoring and taking a private internal Democratic memo off of Democratic network... where the Republicans had no business being.... sounds a little like Watergate.... what party was involved in that?

Was it the Republicans who broke the law?
Was it the Republicans who broke the with IranContra?
Was it the Republicans who broek the law leaking CIA information?

Offline DmdNexus

• Silver Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2003, 12:01:22 PM »
Originally posted by muckmaw
Kappa-

I dont know if youve read some of the lunacy he's posted. I
dont even know what the question is, this time. I have him on ignore, now.

You guys are the lunatics... for believing the conservative propoganda... and the lies comging from GWB and his cadre of liars!

Cheers!!

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2003, 12:01:46 PM »
Originally posted by kappa

k
AoM

This will go no where because of a root hatred for Bush, but here are a couple.

Leadership....he led our nation after the worst terrorist attack in history....at a time when folks were scared, the economy was shaken and the nation needed to look to our President for comfort. I refer you to his impromptu new conference in the Oval Office where he said he had a job to do and was going to do it.

He has a vision for our nation and for the middle east....unlike past presidents both democrat and republican, this one is willing to take the risks necessary to bring about real and lasting change....will it work? I'm not sure....but I am sure of one thing....no risks taken, nothing gained.

Now, I'll sit back and read the same old tired rhetorical responses which have made the Oclub so productive of a place.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2003, 12:19:26 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
"So when Clinton launches missiles to draw attention from the location of his cigar, it's peace and love?"

The title of the thread is "More Americans Dead." I'm amazed that anyone- even a right wing nutburger like Martlett- can use the occasion of combat deaths to slam Bill Clinton.

"Anyone see Howard Stern on Letterman last night?"

LOL This is no closer to the topic than your Clinton comment. You need to get a brain scan, Martlett. They have drugs that can help Alzheimer's Disease now.
;)

Maybe I do.  You need to go back and take reading comprehension 101, though.  Read what I quoted.  Read the response.  Then come back with a personal attack that is at least pointed in the right direction.

That's the problem with you bleeding heart liberals.  You're so blinded with hatred that you can't see the forest through the trees.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
More Americans Dead
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2003, 12:23:43 PM »
Liberals are just sore because they have become irrelevant. Reminds me of how a chicken will run around the yard after it's lost it's head. Takes a while for it to realize it's dead.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.