Author Topic: somone explain this please  (Read 197 times)

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
somone explain this please
« on: November 16, 2003, 12:57:26 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,103163,00.html

Question 1.  Why arent the democrats wanting to see what's in this memo linking sadam to al queda as bad as they want to see the minute notes from a meeting between VP cheny and enron folks

Question 2.  Where is the bush lied to us crowd on this one

Question 3. (just to be fair and balenced)  Why is fox news the only one covering this story, I heared about this this morning

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,103176,00.html

Usama bin Laden (search) and Saddam Hussein (search) had an operational relationship from the early 1990s to 2003 that involved training in explosives and weapons of mass destruction, logistical support for terrorist attacks, Al Qaeda training camps and safe haven in Iraq, and Iraqi financial support for Al Qaeda - perhaps even for Mohamed Atta - according to a top secret U.S. government memorandum obtained by The Weekly Standard.

this ones my favorite:

The picture that emerges is one of a history of collaboration between two of America's most determined and dangerous enemies.

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
somone explain this please
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 01:26:51 AM »
“To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.“

Fox News lost my trust during the early days of Gulf War II. How many times did they report: “Found the Smoking Gun!” (Pertaining to WMD)

Sorry to be such a butthead however, Show Me!

Edit:
Will the administration publicly stand behind this report on the Sunday morning news programs? I guess we’ll see in the next 12 hours.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2003, 01:39:52 AM by Ozark »

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
the plot thickens
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2003, 03:16:04 AM »
this is what MSNBC is running with:

CIA: No evidence of WMD transfer

and I have to say (not that my grammer is good) this is one of the most poorly written article i've read.  The quotes are cut off right in the middle, the addwords dont fit the senteces.

basically the article is talking about KAY again.  from the title of it, it sounds as if nothing has been found and thats the end of it.  

trying to be fair and balenced here