Author Topic: Vive La France  (Read 3378 times)

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Vive La France
« on: November 26, 2003, 06:16:52 PM »
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/iraq_missile_france

It would be really tragic if those "journalists" got caught in a crossfire.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Vive La France
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2003, 06:17:59 PM »
Also a big to Russia for giving them the missiles.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2003, 06:24:47 PM »
Meh everyone knows Euro-press are the scum of the earth. Sooner or later that camera will get mistaken for an RPG and karma will kick in.

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
Vive La France
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2003, 06:26:56 PM »
Here is the video sent anonymously to the French media - (hope it doesn't get the thread deleted - factual information shouldn't be deleted - although I suppose if it causes undue strife among paying customers, I will understand.) You need Real Audio unfortunately. This is from an exrtremist site.

missle
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2003, 02:23:18 AM »
Next time we will see some feked journalist film a murder ... for educational purpose I guess?

to those "Journalistes" they deserve a cross fire.

Offline mora

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2003, 07:12:32 AM »
:rofl  Hypocrites on the roll! As was said before it wasn't filmed by the French, no one got killed, and neither the plane or the crew were Americans.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2003, 07:21:04 AM »
PARIS (AFP) - French weekly magazine, Paris Match, is to publish exclusive pictures....

The images were taken by one of the magazine's photographers, Jerome Sessini, who was with the attackers.... editor-in-chief Alain Genestar told AFP on Wednesday.

posted by Mora
As was said before it wasn't filmed by the French

The editor of the magazine said it was.... or maybe stills are okay, as long as it is not video.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2003, 07:33:15 AM »
The images were taken by one of the magazine's photographers, Jerome Sessini, who was with the attackers -- described in the accompanying article as "Iraqi guerrillas" -- at the time of Saturday's missile strike, editor-in-chief Alain Genestar told AFP on Wednesday.

French Journalists!

So basically this French bastard was with them as they carried out a terrorist attack on a civilian aircraft!  I hope our boys over there shoot him and his buddies.

FCKU Again...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2003, 07:44:44 AM by GRUNHERZ »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2003, 07:34:06 AM »
Originally posted by mora
:rofl  Hypocrites on the roll! As was said before it wasn't filmed by the French, no one got killed, and neither the plane or the crew were Americans.

So by firing the the AA missle at the airliner type plane thet were not inyending to shoot it down?  How stupid are you?

You remind me of that SNL skit of a Rumsfeld press conference where the idiot reporters asked if it was fair that US troops fired back on taliban that attacked them even if the taliban missed...

I cant stand your stupidity...

Offline mora

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2003, 07:37:13 AM »
OK this was news to me... I didn't bother to read the article because I "knew" that the video was shot by the ragheads and subsequently sent to a French journalist. Apparently thy changed their story, not very good journalism.

In wars there are often reporters on the battlefield and sometimes they get killed, it's part of the job.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2003, 07:42:42 AM »
Originally posted by mora

In wars there are often reporters on the battlefield and sometimes they get killed, it's part of the job.

Heres to hoping! But this is different, these French bastards stood by as the terrorits attacked a civilan airliner transport.  I wonder if they would have done the same if it was Orly or de DeGaulle instead of Baghdad Airport?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2003, 07:44:12 AM »
Originally posted by straffo
Next time we will see some feked journalist film a murder ... for educational purpose I guess?

to those "Journalistes" they deserve a cross fire.

WTG Straffo!

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2003, 07:44:15 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
I wonder if they would have done the same if it was Orly or de DeGaulle instead of Baghdad Airport?

It sure would be a scoop!
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2003, 07:45:01 AM »
orly or Degualle. lol
Those bastages would still have been on the sidelines if it was Kennedy or LAX. Its time for a new chevauchee.
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline mora

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2003, 07:48:51 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Heres to hoping! But this is different, these French bastards stood by as the terrorits attacked a civilan airliner transport.  I wonder if they would have done the same if it was Orly or de DeGaulle instead of Baghdad Airport?

Of course, they are reporters.