Author Topic: 57 hells angles arrested in "gang" raid..  (Read 3330 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
57 hells angles arrested in "gang" raid..
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2003, 01:52:01 PM »
deja... don't be silly... it is not the nature of the crimes... both probly commit just as heinous crimes... it has to do with volume...  the biker gangs are a drop in the bucket..  if we only have one agency fighting this crime wave of interstate mayhem... they are picking the worhless and cowardly way out.   to go after the drop in the bucket and then go on a huge bragfest over "results" is typical BATF behavior..  only a tool would defend that.

lazs

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2003, 06:23:07 PM »
I have to admit, lazs makes some interesting points here. I just did a Google search on "ATF gang raid"...

Now I understand that the HA raid was very recent and should be the majority of the hits, but I'm still looking for an ATF raid on any other gang...

OK here's one.. The Mongols.. A motocycle gang again. Hmmmmmm.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2003, 08:53:42 PM »
thanks MT... I think you forgot the Waco gang... oh wait..

Look... believe me or not... color has nothing to do with it other than the PC silliness and the fact that color makes it more dificult...

At one point the biker gangs were worth going after but... The Batf didn't go after em... it was local and state agencies that brought em down to their current pissant level... now the big brave BATF steps in..

The next gang that was a threat was the asian gangs... no BATF... locals did all the heavy lifting...  

now comes the black and hispanic gangs... again... the locals do the work..

I guess when the BATF figures the asian gangs are harmless enough and don't have too much ACLU protection... they will stage another "massive" raid.

doubt they will ever do anything to earn their what we spend one .... lets disband em and spread the money to the local and state authorities where it will do some good.

If I were black... I would want the black gangs stopped more than any white guy does.   The KKK doesn't do 1/1000th of the harm to race relations that black gangs do.   rap and hio hop not withstanding.

lazs

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2003, 04:59:50 AM »
Hey lazs, take a look at the gang wars in Denmark in the 1990s. Hells Angels and Bandidos.

The two "dinosaurs" as you call them, together with "The International Club", which is a similar organisation construed mostly of immigrants, control 99% of organised crime here. They otally own the drug trade. Not just meth: everything. Most of the dirty work is done by "supporters" or "hangarounds". But these organisations are far from amateurish or a relic from a time past.

They have big houses, big cars yet receive welfare. It's clear that they live above their means and our Tax Man is now using this to get to 'em.

Nice fellows as long as you don't cross 'em.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2003, 10:06:40 AM »
well... st santa... maybe we should send the BATF to you guys?

At one time, during the heyday biker "clubs" controled meth, tit bars and massage parlors along with all the "mom and pop" motorcycle shops and we were getting into contracting and firearms.   The scam was to get a legit bussines owner hooked on meth or coke or whatever and party with him making him think he was one of us and then when he got in tooo deep... well... end op with his bussines and cars and stuff... run everything into the ground...

it was local and state authorities that shut them down.   I never seen the BATF or FBI do squat and I was there... I seen the FBI tag onto local investigations and get in on the trophy stuff but the locals did the grunt work.

Every time 3 or more bikes rode together they got stopped.. every time a caddy or lincoln full of bikers showed up it got stopped... everyone had warrants or felonies... I probly spent warrant time half a dozen times.

Here is the deal... citizens allow gangs to operate cause they are afraid of em.   We looked fierce and were flamboyant and loud... appeared fearless... soon as a gang is going around skulking and peeking out windows and looking paranoid and scared... it loses it's power.   You would not be afraid of your HA's if they were never seen in colors anymore or never seen more than one or two at a time.   If drunks were beating em up once in a while and when you drove by they were being arrested on the side of the road.

other gangs are no different and need to be handled in the same way.   If they are not flamboyant and visible and fearless... they are ded.

Local police could shut down the neterlands HA activity in less than a year.

lazs

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2003, 10:53:56 AM »
Try reading the ATF web site

Odd that they'd be observing a black gang.  This guy must have been going into a hell's angels clubhouse by mistake.

Often times the ability to infilitrate is confused with the desire to do so.  Then people spin it to mean more than it really does.  Especially if it starts affecting groups viewed as "harmless".

MT... in the article you read about the other biker gang... did it seem like they might have deserved to be arrested or was it for minor to non-existant offenses?

MiniD

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2003, 11:07:06 AM »
Wow.. deja... they arressted one black gang member out of.... what?   50,000?   How much is their budget and how many did local authorities arrest in the same time period?   for real crimes like rape and murder and extortion and large quanities of drugs.

let's just say that the BATF is comparitively..... worthless.  Let's just say that they waste a lot of time going after comparitively harmless groups.   Now if you can't wrap your mind around the term comparitively harmless as it applies to biker gangs and black and hispanic gangs then I would say that it is you that has the problem with color not I.

lazs

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2003, 11:31:52 AM »
There ya go lazs... off on it again.

They arrested 57 hell's angels... out of what?

You can place the ATF in the city observing black gangs, but that's not good enough for you because you want to see them posting arrests like those harmless hell's angels.  Of course, it just may not be news when black gang members are arrested, or it may not be a predominant problem in the areas where these hells angels were arrested... but all that is irrelevant to you because you've pegged the ATF as the end all be all of hells angel persecution.

Yeppers lazs... you are so right.  It's amazing.

And I didn't have to dig for that lazs, that was on the front page of their web site.  I just had to look.  There wasn't a single other article that involved the arrest of someone by ATF agents without the aid of local law enforcement.  But that's OK... you hold onto whatever makes you feel persecuted.

MiniD

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2003, 11:35:30 AM »
Originally posted by Mini D
Try reading the ATF web site

Odd that they'd be observing a black gang.  This guy must have been going into a hell's angels clubhouse by mistake.

Often times the ability to infilitrate is confused with the desire to do so.  Then people spin it to mean more than it really does.  Especially if it starts affecting groups viewed as "harmless".

MT... in the article you read about the other biker gang... did it seem like they might have deserved to be arrested or was it for minor to non-existant offenses?

MiniD

No question, they all deserved it.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2003, 12:06:51 PM »
observing?   I can observe... everyone observes gangs..  we all observe em too damn much..

face it deja you just can't deal with priorities...  do yu think the BATF is worth keeping?  based on what?   arresting (with help) 57 dinosours and "observing" gangs with 20-50,000 members?  you are so PC it must hurt.

disband the BATF and give the money to local law enforcement where it actually does some good.   sure... local gang enforcement units have some problems but rarely as big a screw ups as say... Waco or Ruby ridge.  

MT.. yes they all deserve it.   When I was in the "club" circle it allways amazed me at how little was being done to stop us.  until the rico act was enforced and the consorting and the conspiracy and the people getting fed up and and and.... certainly the BATF was not a factor.... wasn't then and isn't now so far as gangs go.  They won't be a factor in black gangs till the members of the black gangs number drops to 400 or so and their average age (of the gang members) reaches 50 or so... then we will see some real police work by the BATF....  Shouldn't cost us much more thatn a few billion to wait for that to happen.

lazs

lazs