Author Topic: HTC, PLEASE DO something about Gunman26  (Read 3164 times)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
HTC, PLEASE DO something about Gunman26
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2001, 07:47:00 AM »
Imbecille (Gunman26),

#1 - As I said before, I DID NOT INSULT YOUR MOTHER.  Not one thing in your screen shots shows me insulting her.  

#2 - Nor does it show when you first logged into the dueling arena saying, "GET READY TO DIE squeakES!"  Your little comment their earned the "Gunman is a salamander" comment from me, as only a salamander waltzs into an arena and makes a comment like that.  

#3 - If you include screenshots, use the WHOLE conversation.  AKHog's comment WTF is in response to your stupid attitude and rediculous comments, which earned a lets hunt him down comment from me, which AK said No too, and we went about our business.

#4 - I truly do not believe she is dead, as you would never have laughed about her being dead in the first place.  As usual, this is more than likely a pathetic / sick attempt for sympathy and attention from the AH community.  

Shall I go on?  My suggestion to you is that you grow up and stop instigating others.  Because when push comes to shove, everyone here knows that you are one of the worst mouths in the AH community.  Remember karma young one, remember it well.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Westy MOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2001, 08:03:00 AM »
Squelch the offensive party and then go on a dweeb hunt.

Do we REALLY need babysitters online? It's getting to look that way.

-Westy

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2001, 08:04:00 AM »
I heard something about free beer... guess I'm in the wrong place..  
-SW