Author Topic: AH party in Stripper chat  (Read 3608 times)

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
AH party in Stripper chat
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2003, 09:36:39 PM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
They banned my IP.  :D

ditto

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2003, 09:37:34 PM »
Logged - not interested in civil conversation.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2003, 09:39:13 PM »
LOL Man that was too much fun. They finally all started a private channel thingie so they could freak more freely. Thanks Creamo, SOB, Funky and all for making me laugh til I cried.

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2003, 09:39:16 PM »
Damn all non-regulars got muted, oh well - that was worthwhile bit of entertainment in my otherwise boring life.
-SW

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2003, 09:39:26 PM »
sry i was schmoe... was there till the end lol

dunno wtf they did (i know carp about messenger stuff) but they all went with a + in front of their names.

they said we could try next week
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2003, 09:42:06 PM »
You can try next week, my attention span is about as long as a stripper whose just realised some guy is out of money.
-SW

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2003, 09:42:25 PM »
Originally posted by JB73
sry i was schmoe... was there till the end lol

dunno wtf they did (i know carp about messenger stuff) but they all went with a + in front of their names.

they said we could try next week

I was Rip, in case no one figured it out

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2003, 09:49:03 PM »
they deleted airhead's post too lol

i guess the fun is over.

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2003, 09:51:53 PM »
It is really not nice of you guys to mess with them.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2003, 09:51:53 PM »
What the heck is up with them deleting my thread??? I didn't violate their TOS.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2003, 09:53:59 PM »
Originally posted by Gadfly
It is really not nice of you guys to mess with them.

who was messing?  we were just talking.

Offline Dinger

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2003, 09:59:02 PM »
I logged through briefly and saw a bunch of guys making tulips of yourselves. So, well you (or those other shifty characters) did flush them.  They hopped to a different channel and were running people there via queries or something.  If you übernerds knew a few basic IRC commands you could have followed them, since every user has a list of channels they're on.  But then of course, you'd be stalking strippers on the web, which is even more pathetic.

Come on, trolling is a noble sport, but there's a difference between a troll and harassment.  You've been exposed.  Now you need to either invent new ways of trolling, or play by their rules.

And JB73's posts as "witchwoman" there just scare me.  Reminds me of 20 years ago, when I was thirteen and someone handed me a cserve acct..  I played games on it; a friend of mine, also aged 13, (whose father incidentally is now a woman) would log on to the chatrooms as "prostitute" and....

JB73, from what I can see: being a republican, having a strong alternate personality as a pilot-dating stripper, I think you need to reevaluate your core gender identity.

oh yeah, and if you guys want some classic intardnet forum stuff, check out:
http://www.somethingawful.com/weekendweb/

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2003, 10:00:43 PM »
Originally posted by Dinger
I logged through briefly and saw a bunch of guys making tulips of yourselves. So, well you (or those other shifty characters) did flush them.  They hopped to a different channel and were running people there via queries or something.  If you übernerds knew a few basic IRC commands you could have followed them, since every user has a list of channels they're on.  But then of course, you'd be stalking strippers on the web, which is even more pathetic.

Come on, trolling is a noble sport, but there's a difference between a troll and harassment.  You've been exposed.  Now you need to either invent new ways of trolling, or play by their rules.

And JB73's posts as "witchwoman" there just scare me.  Reminds me of 20 years ago, when I was thirteen and someone handed me a cserve acct..  I played games on it; a friend of mine, also aged 13, (whose father incidentally is now a woman) would log on to the chatrooms as "prostitute" and....

JB73, from what I can see: being a republican, having a strong alternate personality as a pilot-dating stripper, I think you need to reevaluate your core gender identity.

oh yeah, and if you guys want some classic intardnet forum stuff, check out:
http://www.somethingawful.com/weekendweb/

Run guys, it's the NetKops!

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2003, 10:06:36 PM »
lol dinger... i was drunk and couldnt think of anything else to post about... just trying to keep the charade going LOL

someday someday i will be able to troll like funked and creamo!

Offline Megan001

• Zinc Member
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2003, 10:57:05 PM »
This really sucks you guys. I can't believe you purposely hit SW chat and pissed everyone off. We have a lot of fun in there without conflict and hatred. Apparently you just can't leave well enough alone. Bravo for your childish tactics. And I'm really glad that my fellow members have decided to put the blame on me now because you couldn't understand the concept of sarcasm in my previous post. It's one thing to have went and had fun, another to ruin everyone's evening, including mine and I wasn't even there.:(