Author Topic: Totally flat field and unlimited supply for planes  (Read 155 times)

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Totally flat field and unlimited supply for planes
« on: December 11, 1999, 07:34:00 AM »
If nothing is left at field, shouldn't be simply closed field?
It is very hard to try capture a field when theres fighters coming up all the time and strafing paras while rolling.
If field is really bombed so that nothing left there, I don't think that planes have any better situation...

HaHa

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 1999, 07:39:00 PM »
Gee good point Fishu. Too bad you like to spend your time criticizing other ideas.

Let me think, gee isn't this also implemented in AW/FA. Would that then mean Fishu that this game is the same as AW/FA ? Wow I'm shocked!

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 1999, 07:54:00 PM »
I am more familiar to closed fields from warbirds.

Hans

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 1999, 07:11:00 AM »
Its a beta test.

What makes you think this is the way it is?

Closing fields ought to be comming sooner or latter.  Patience.

Hans.

Offline leonid

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 1999, 08:13:00 AM »
Fishu, please forgive my frankness, but like the others are saying, and like HTC has said all along, this is a beta.  We are testers right now, not players.  Okay, so we're players too, but this is not production, merely the build to production.  Nothing is laid down pat, yet.  Much needs to be implemented still.  And while it slowly gets implemented we help by offering feedback as to its playability or realism, etc, while HTC consider out input and go from there.  This keeps going until HTC decide that AH is ready.  Remember, nothing is laid in stone here yet.  And remember, we are all playing for free - that is the trade-off.

So, please resist the temptation to be critical of some aspect of AH as if it was a finished product    HTC has promised to implement a full ground action structure, but this will take time.

------------------
129 IAP VVS RKKA

ingame: Raz

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 1999, 09:22:00 AM »
Leonid: well, here I brought my opinion to support the closed field thoughts...
You sure they would had added closed fields for sure?