Author Topic: Abuse of Power??  (Read 3878 times)

Offline LtMagee

• Copper Member
Abuse of Power??
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2003, 10:27:56 PM »
The force is strong, you really are my father:eek:

Offline Kegger26

• Nickel Member
Abuse of Power??
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2003, 10:40:35 AM »
Originally posted by storch
That was intended as humor, and I meant in the arena but if i ever find myself in md. I might look you up.  maybe i'll buy you a beer:aok

In that case you can find me in the seat of a P51B, flying for rooks, I mostly bust tanks, but I will tangle with another stick if I need too.

Offline T1loady

• Copper Member
O my God
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2003, 02:22:59 PM »
The 2 pages of post's above...  Gee I wonder why people leave this great game we have to play here. Do you guys not understand that this is nothing to loose any damn sleep over.  Why doesn’t everyone go to there corner and come back out and shake.  Is this something that friends and old squaddies should be saying to each other? If you have any respect "KNOCK IT OFF'........        Shut down this thread. no value left.  

Sorry, but everyone else had to put in their 2 cents.. so I thought I would too.   I will NEVER come to the CT if this is the type of crap I am going to have to listen to while I am flying a "relaxing game" in my spare time.....

OFF MY SOAP BOX... SORRY

Skip
SKIPNUTZ or T1LOADY:mad:

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Abuse of Power??
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2003, 04:12:29 PM »
This entire thread (I read it all) truely amazes...and disappoints me. I will give Mike_2851 more than a little credit however for his initial response. He accepted Jesters explanation at face value.

This is a game, and the CT is powered by free labor...if Jester committed a breach of protocal (and it sounds like he did) so what. He had a valid reason (not my place to agree or disagree) and he reset a portion of the map. If he was wrong...so what...it's a game.

I fly both sides (whatever side has lower #'s) and dont see any of the squads as a big plus to the CT....there is already plenty of gangbanging, landgrabbing candyprettythang BS in the MA. I "grew up" in the game in an era where the really good squads would split up and kill each other if they're wasn't enough cannon fodder to go around...it's sad to see it devolve to this point. There are alot of people involved who I see as good sticks and "stand up" guys...I hope your not letting a few numnuts (yes that means you wolf05) speak for you.

azhacker
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 04:14:41 PM by humble »

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson