Author Topic: Sick.  (Read 252 times)

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
Sick.
« on: December 17, 2003, 06:06:17 PM »
Now I sit here regretting that 25 piece nugget dinner I had. :(

Not to mention the fries, and yes. I'm bored.

-Edit- If you haven't tried this yet, give it a go. http://www.flashplayer.com/games/bullettimefighting.html

Fun to play when you are listening to the matrix theme. :)  -Edit-
« Last Edit: December 17, 2003, 06:25:17 PM by Estes »

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Sick.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2003, 06:42:48 PM »
If you do any form of excercise, try this:

Go without ANY fast food for 30 days, do your normal excercise routine (for extra credit, eat lots of veggies during this time)
Then, after 30 days, go eat a BIG meal at your favorite McDonalds type fast food place and do your routine about 2 hours later....

The results are astounding and had it not been for my wife challenging me to this diet test, I'd probably still be eating fast food 3 times a week.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Sick.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2003, 09:34:43 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
If you do any form of excercise, try this:

Go without ANY fast food for 30 days, do your normal excercise routine (for extra credit, eat lots of veggies during this time)
Then, after 30 days, go eat a BIG meal at your favorite McDonalds type fast food place and do your routine about 2 hours later....

The results are astounding and had it not been for my wife challenging me to this diet test, I'd probably still be eating fast food 3 times a week.

True that - smoking is the same way.

After OCS I started smoking again - wow what a difference - after just a pack in a weekend I couldnt run for ****.