Author Topic: What God said on budget deficit issue.  (Read 172 times)

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
What God said on budget deficit issue.
« on: December 24, 2003, 01:08:23 PM »
Deut.28:12-13
The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.  
And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath;
[/b]

Deut.28:15,43-44
But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.  
He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.[/b]

Repent heathens!

miko

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2003, 01:42:01 PM »
Thou needeth a drinketh  
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline 1K0N

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2003, 02:37:46 PM »
Could you sum that up for us, its kinda like a Jerry Seinfield routine too much thinking involved at Beer:30...

IKON