Author Topic: Weird ???????  (Read 252 times)

Offline BlueJ

• Zinc Member
Weird ???????
« on: December 31, 2003, 09:07:05 AM »
Myself and a fellow squadie were on a regular HQ raid. We were at 33.5k over an enemy HQ. Then we started to pick up range channel, with no fellow team memeber for atleast 8 sectors away. I compared to names on the buffer to the roster and found them to be from the opposing team. I lasted about 5 minutes and then went away, it talked of combat and needing of a m3 with troops, but the front lines werent even on this side of the map. Can anyone explain this, or has it happened to anyone else ?

BlueJ

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Weird ???????
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2003, 12:52:47 PM »
I believe that you may be suffering from the combined effects of high alt oxygen starvation and the normal boredom that comes with doing  so called "strat".

try doing some low alt furballs in early or midwar planes and see how much things improve.

lazs

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Weird ???????
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2003, 01:00:34 PM »
I've seen this happen before. A few tours ago I was hearing the AKs talk about a raid and broke in to tell them to stick to text as the =Ghosts= could hear every word of their conversation. Skuzzy eventually found out, reset the map and the problem cleared up.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Weird ???????
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2003, 02:44:59 PM »
:rofl LOLHROTFF LAZs exactly.:D