Author Topic: Grandma's 100th  (Read 263 times)

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Grandma's 100th
« on: December 28, 2003, 06:30:50 PM »
Our family wheeled Grandma out on the lawn in her wheel chair where the activity's for her 100th birthday were taking place. Grandma couldn't talk very well but she could write notes fairly good when she needed to communicate.

After a short time out on the lawn, Grandma started leaning off to the right and Uncle Charlie grabbed her and straightened her up and stuffed pillows on her right side.

A short time later she started leaning off to her left and Aunt Kate grabbed her and stuffed pillows on her left side.

Soon she started leaning forward and my cousin Carl grabbed her and tied a pillow case around her waist to hold her up.

I went up to Grandma and said, "Hi Grandma, how are they treating you?"

Grandma took out her little notepad and slowly wrote a note to me, "They won't let me fart."
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Grandma's 100th
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2003, 06:51:19 PM »
LOL!

Offline Hawklore

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Grandma's 100th
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2003, 10:00:40 PM »
:rofl
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion;
respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life." - Chief Tecumseh

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Grandma's 100th
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2003, 12:25:04 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
Grandma's 100th
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2003, 10:17:57 AM »
:lol