Author Topic: a new choice to hate  (Read 766 times)

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
a new choice to hate
« on: June 04, 2004, 02:29:17 AM »
This is not a request for any name change, just a question, I thought would be interesting.. <---disclosure  :)...... Just wondering, If they were to Change the Names of the Countries,  How would You or Your Squad choose which country you would go to? (follow certain player? follow certain squad?). eh?...   and (lmao!  hehe) how would you or your squad build the Hate for the Other 2 New Named  Countries? (ya know, the guys and squads  that say, man I hate the @*%!'N nits .. or rooks...or bish....) how would they get that same dislike for new names..  lol!!! :)  and the labeling factor (lmao!! again)....... ie....  some say rooks fly to high....  bish only HO...... nits only b&z...   get what im saying,,  how long and what info is collected for this kind of labeling on a country?    whatsssss uppppp!!!!!!     :)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Re: a new choice to hate
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 06:58:37 AM »
Originally posted by tactic
  whatsssss uppppp!!!!!!     :)

Your time. :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline 1K0N

• Nickel Member
Re: a new choice to hate
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 07:09:52 AM »
Originally posted by tactic
This is not a request for any name change, just a question, I thought would be interesting.. <---disclosure  :)...... Just wondering, If they were to Change the Names of the Countries,  How would You or Your Squad choose which country you would go to? (follow certain player? follow certain squad?). eh?...   and (lmao!  hehe) how would you or your squad build the Hate for the Other 2 New Named  Countries? (ya know, the guys and squads  that say, man I hate the @*%!'N nits .. or rooks...or bish....) how would they get that same dislike for new names..  lol!!! :)  and the labeling factor (lmao!! again)....... ie....  some say rooks fly to high....  bish only HO...... nits only b&z...   get what im saying,,  how long and what info is collected for this kind of labeling on a country?    whatsssss uppppp!!!!!!     :)

Why does hate interest you?

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
a new choice to hate
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 07:13:19 AM »
Wouldnt matter. Be easy for me.
I hate everyone.

Dont like myself much either:D
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
a new choice to hate
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2004, 08:12:58 AM »
like minded people tend to bunch up together.   a rook would be a rook by any other name eventually.

lazs

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
a new choice to hate
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2004, 10:35:07 AM »
First thing our guys would do is check to see what country certain squads are in.   For example,  The CAF could never be in the same country with the Damned.    

Then Id shoot of Emails to the COs I know and work with often and find out where they are and see if we want to form a Big Joint Ops thing.    

Sounds exactly how we became Rooks.    And like Lazs says,  no matter the name we will be rooks.   ;)

Offline jordi

• Platinum Member
      • noseart
a new choice to hate
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2004, 10:40:57 AM »
Originally posted by Grimm
First thing our guys would do is check to see what country certain squads are in.   For example,  The CAF could never be in the same country with the Damned.    

Aww man - I thought you liked us ?

;)
AW - AH Pilot 199? - 200?
Pulled out of Mothballs for DGS Allied Bomber Group Leader :)

Nose art

Offline Hyrax81st

• Copper Member
a new choice to hate
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2004, 10:42:42 AM »
No matter the game...

... I'm still in Country A.

LOL

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
a new choice to hate
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2004, 10:44:28 AM »
All sides are the same. I dont know why this is so hard to grasp.

And I quote.

Rooks, Kights, and Bish each have their share of the following (in no particular order): alt-potatos, dweebs, hoarde-monkeys, HO-tards, good sticks, newbies, luftwhiners, runstangs, roach drivers, flakpotatos, napoleans, exhibitionistic autofelatio practitioners, witty people, half-wits, niki dweebs, spitpotatos, crack monkeys, buff dweebs, score potatos, strat-geeks, nice guys, jerks, helpful people, alt-f4 lemmings, al gore rehash jokers, festabria bobbers, bearded clams, numbers geeks, suicide porkers, whiners, nazis, liberals, conservatives, jap-laggers, warpers, kill stealers, vulchers, twits, furballers, freeballers, sissy mary runners, wash-rinse-repeat "ACM" guys, cherry pickers, BnZ girls, stick-stirrers, el gay seven drivers, humble guys, pile-its, drunks, quiet guys, pubescent quakers, amish technophiles, dorks, jug tards, hellcrap dweebs, run-oh-nines, run-nineties, backwards firing typhoons, f-pork-u's, pee-fifty-runs, hunstangs, goon drivers, goon augerers, gv guys, l337 d00d's, campers, chute shooters, chute shooter whiners, Hartmann wannabees, Gabreski/Johnson wannabees, Rick James wannabees, Drex wannabees, Bong wannabees, bong smokers, "cheaters," cheaters, cable modem cable pullers, engine togglers, carbombers, milk-runners, insane-guys-who-jump-into-the-middle-of-fights-in-a-Ju 87 or 88-and-actually-shoot-everyone-down, beefdarts, lawndarts, Texans, inbreds, you're-a-peein's, Californicators, Kalifornians, Mavericks, Icemans, Sliders, overly sensitive '80s men, etc.
 (Mathman)

It can't be said any better than that
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
a new choice to hate
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2004, 10:46:45 AM »
Originally posted by jordi
Aww man - I thought you liked us ?

;)

We do,  Right in front of our gunsights   ;)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
a new choice to hate
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2004, 11:20:10 AM »
It is actually fun to fly with other players and squads for a change.

Some of you people have developed this, overwhelming hatred toward changing countries and flying for the fun of it. Rather they seem to fly only to win the war. To FIGHT FOR THEIR COUNTRY!!! :rolleyes: THE MUST HAVE THOSE PERKS!!!

The ones who do change sides are called spies and country jumpers which discourages those who actually care for some strange reason how others feel abou them to change sides and fly with different players. Its sad really but thats the way it has become.

I wish people would change countires more. That squads would rotate. I just seems so boring to fly for one country all of the time and never get to know your counterparts. The guys who you fight against are sometimes the most fun to fight with.

I hope that when AH2 comes around players and squads will try and go for something different. I think it will be very interesting to see how everyone handles the change. Where they go and what they will do. Right now, as it stands the majority of the players in AH2 beta are on the same country as they are in AH1. There is a small group of players who just want to fight, who understand it is just beta and change sides at the rate sometimes of every 5 minutes or when the fight or furball they are in needs ballanceing. I think its funny that this is already being frowned upon. And this is still just beta.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
a new choice to hate
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2004, 11:46:45 AM »
I would love to see the ability to change countries at will stay in AH2.  I have changed 3 times in 2 hours in beta.

lazs

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
a new choice to hate
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2004, 12:06:34 PM »
Yep. I think for atleast the first few months we should keep the time to change countries the way it is right now.

The "tool shed killers" as Lazs calls them will hate it but they hate just about anything that doesn't have something to do with winning the "War". :D

Offline Mathman

• Silver Member
a new choice to hate
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2004, 12:34:46 PM »
Originally posted by MoRphEuS
"tool shed killers" as Lazs calls them

Crap, I missed one.