Author Topic: The lowest form of the game  (Read 19113 times)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
The lowest form of the game
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2004, 08:43:02 PM »
The kills on Nitro are unaccounted for.  Yucca, I have a hunch you were just goofing around, exactly like you said.  I also have a hunch that the kills on Nitro weren't under the same  guise, but were deliberate padding.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline AWkrull

• Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2004, 08:47:23 PM »
I would think that as long as most of you guys have been playing you would realize that things happen in here that do not make sense at the time that you see them. I personally think that it is absolutely shameful to post such a ridiculous thread without even talking to the parties involved. If you have a complaint against someone then there are channels to go thru not just attempt a character assassination. Yes I think you were wrong for posting this and having read the entire thread i still do not see any apology to either one of the players that you attacked verbally after seeing an explanation . Nor do I see any attempt by anyone else that said something against morpheus/kronik. If you wonder about something, ask that person dont jump the gun and post before you have any explantion. Yeah all of these guys are my squadmates as im sure you probably know, but I think that this whole thread is outrageous. I would expect a lot more from most of you guys jeeze how old are we? I'm sure most of us are grown ups lets at least act like it.
As for the morpheus crapola, his brother wants to kill him bad and cant. I'm sure that a lot of you will understand the whole big brother/ little brother scenario. Use your head gentlemen If any of you doubt the talent then take it to the da to test it. I'm sure that most of you know that morph/kronik is a very good pilot as most of you have been killed by him on more than one occasion!

I dont know, I think some "I'm sorries" are in order!!:aok

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2004, 08:48:22 PM »
Who cares, it's not like they were out snatching purses.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Joker312

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2004, 09:02:04 PM »
AWkrull,

You must think we were born yesterday. Big/little brother aside. One is killing the other at a rate of once a min...... if your gonna teach someone something in the game go to the DA/TA.
Atleast let him get airborne.

It really dosent matter but dont BS me. They were padding plain and simple. If anyone owes any apoligies its your squadmates.

Oh and as for the explainations the other 2 have given, its hardly believeable that outta all the players and all the bases at any given time that those 3 just happened to run accross one another.

I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, cheap, to anyone who believes that story.

Again I really dont care except I used to respect Wax and Yucca. Always had fun sharing the arena with them. This scenerio and the weak explanations just rub me wrong.

I know its just a game and all but I hate integrety violations. It really cheapens the community.
Joker
80th FS "Headhunters"
FSO Squad 412th FNVG

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2004, 09:02:59 PM »
yup

Offline SoulzofAW3

• Zinc Member
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2004, 09:11:51 PM »
Originally posted by AWkrull
I would think that as long as most of you guys have been playing you would realize that things happen in here that do not make sense at the time that you see them. I personally think that it is absolutely shameful to post such a ridiculous thread without even talking to the parties involved. If you have a complaint against someone then there are channels to go thru not just attempt a character assassination. Yes I think you were wrong for posting this and having read the entire thread i still do not see any apology to either one of the players that you attacked verbally after seeing an explanation . Nor do I see any attempt by anyone else that said something against morpheus/kronik. If you wonder about something, ask that person dont jump the gun and post before you have any explantion. Yeah all of these guys are my squadmates as im sure you probably know, but I think that this whole thread is outrageous. I would expect a lot more from most of you guys jeeze how old are we? I'm sure most of us are grown ups lets at least act like it.
As for the morpheus crapola, his brother wants to kill him bad and cant. I'm sure that a lot of you will understand the whole big brother/ little brother scenario. Use your head gentlemen If any of you doubt the talent then take it to the da to test it. I'm sure that most of you know that morph/kronik is a very good pilot as most of you have been killed by him on more than one occasion!

I dont know, I think some "I'm sorries" are in order!!:aok

I'm not apologizing for anything bud.  I understand that you want to take up for your squaddies, but they looked guilty.  Stop padding the score, whether it's goofing around or not, and you have nothing to worry about.  You seem to think that just because they had a reason for padding scores, someone is obligated to bring in the cake and ice cream and apologize to them.  As for trying to talk to them when it happened, I did.  I asked Yucca a question, and he didn't answer me---even that seemed suspicious.   Once again, I understand you standing up for your squaddies, but tell them to cut the score padding out and they wont have to worry about stuff like this

Offline AWkrull

• Copper Member
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2004, 09:14:43 PM »
Yeah and ther were 11 gunmen on the grassyknoll. A conspiracy can be found in anything if you want to see it. Dont we have better things to do with our $15  than to worry about who MIGHT be doing something. All I say is ask them about it dont just post on here without even talking to them. This is absolutely pathetic!
All of the guys that are being talked about are some of the best pilots in the game. They do not the extra points. They can kill imho at their leisure. You should all be so good a pilot as they are. I think that there are many who have flown and have known them for several years. Ask them of their integrity and skill! Dont take it upon yourselves to admonish them without talking to THEM about it. dont gossip about what you think you know. Heck it sounds like a bunch of cackling hens. Be men, men talk to them not me not the others in here, talk to them. Ask them what happened and then you can judge for yourself. Dont take it upon yourself to suppose or imply what you think happened.
I dont expect anyone to believe me so all I can say is once again...ASK THEM!!!

Offline SoulzofAW3

• Zinc Member
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2004, 09:23:37 PM »
Hmm...if I see a man shoot a bird, do I really need to ask him did he shoot the bird? No!   If I see a member of a squad shooting down another unarmed squadmate, do I really need to ask him if he was point padding?  Nope :rolleyes:   I understand you defendig your squaddies, but you act as if they were innocent.  Give me a break bud.  I was born AT night, not LAST night.

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2004, 09:25:12 PM »
I talked to Morph just now.  I dont have any problems with what happend.

The only thing I regret is questioning my guys, as I stated earler.  Although I admit it did look bad.  After talking to them I have no worrys.

There was certianly a dicey moment or two on the squad vox. :lol

Im letting it go.  I hope you fellas will also.

I stand behind my squad mates.

c yas up..... Dave

Offline AWkrull

• Copper Member
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2004, 09:26:04 PM »
soulz have you ever vulched a base? I know that I have and so does everyone else that I know. Isnt that padding? when someone keeps taking off at a base that you are capping dont you come right down to kill them again and again and again if they keep upping? and then we talk smack to em about it. How many players do you know in this game? A lot I bet. And of those players how many would you repetedly hose if you got the chance to? All in the name of smack talkin. If you denounce them for that then you denounce everyone including yourself for the exact thing. You cant call watermelon a rose and still expect it to smell pretty. What they did and what you and everyone else does is the same thing. Give em enough credit They do not need to cheat. If you are better than they are, great. If they are better than you are, great. Who flippin cares I know them well enuf to know that they are having fun and anyone in here worth their salt would agree that it is a very good feeling to kill a buddy that they know in here. I know that i have upped several times at a base that was being heavily capped at the time and was killed numerous times. ( some of you still are laughing at me for being that dumb). And I mean I was killed alot of times at one base! So do we call all the guys who killed me cheaters? heck no that is part of the game.  Ok ive said my peace <> all even those who will be talkin smack about me lol
:aok

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2004, 09:27:15 PM »
Originally posted by SoulzofAW3
I'm not apologizing for anything bud.  I understand that you want to take up for your squaddies, but they looked guilty.  Stop padding the score, whether it's goofing around or not, and you have nothing to worry about.  You seem to think that just because they had a reason for padding scores, someone is obligated to bring in the cake and ice cream and apologize to them.  As for trying to talk to them when it happened, I did.  I asked Yucca a question, and he didn't answer me---even that seemed suspicious.   Once again, I understand you standing up for your squaddies, but tell them to cut the score padding out and they wont have to worry about stuff like this

Dont want any stop this petty BS ... Crap happens  life goes on..... I dont care about padding ranking look at my score lol Im here to have fun and that it. As for the guys that dont think so .. Well so be it what can I say.. This is a game to have fun remember guys.. So lets have fun we all make mistakes in life stop the petty BS.
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline Tequilla

• Zinc Member
What I saw
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2004, 09:34:16 PM »
Well what i saw because i was there was nitro in b-17's on the deck and wax in a typhoon.
Nitro would stay in the bombers on the deck and allow all to vulch.

Offline SoulzofAW3

• Zinc Member
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2004, 09:40:27 PM »
Originally posted by Wax
Dont want any stop this petty BS ... Crap happens  life goes on..... I dont care about padding ranking look at my score lol Im here to have fun and that it. As for the guys that dont think so .. Well so be it what can I say.. This is a game to have fun remember guys.. So lets have fun we all make mistakes in life stop the petty BS.

LOL Wax.  I have no problems with ya bud.  It wasn't personal at all.  I've known you for a long time way back when you were with the Hell Gods.  The only reason I started this topic is because I was shocked and upset at the way some of the people play this game.  Heck, I'll even with with ya a couple of times.  The only reason this thread is still going on is because Krull feels that someone is owed and apology.  I've vulched before.  I just haven't vulched my own squadmates several times when they were in a plane with no guns.  That's all.  Like I said before, I despise the people who take away from the integrity of this game by score padding and whatnot.  I thought you were one of those guys and I had lost respect for ya.  You explained your actions and everything sounded legit.  The BS would end if your squaddie would stop fishing for a apology that's NEVER gonna happen  

Offline AWkrull

• Copper Member
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2004, 09:48:25 PM »
Dude this aint about me lol ther are 2 pages worth of replies. my response is to all who posted without any knowledge of what happened but whatever anyway

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2004, 10:03:56 PM »
It's their $14.95... bottom line is they were vulching nitro to pad their scores.  The score part doesn't mean much to anyone, but their actions say a lot to me.  

FWIW i tried to discuss it on ch2 AND ch1 w/ Kronik.. he never replied.  Wax and Kronik(name changed back to Morpheus) use a shill account to pad their scores... end of story.  what we each choose to do w/ that info is our own decision to make. I choose to look at those two w/ distaste if not contempt.