Author Topic: Who is DeeZcamp, Dweeb or a Tard?  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Who is DeeZcamp, Dweeb or a Tard?
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2001, 11:12:00 AM »
This is the same retard who whone for MORE than an hour (SERIOUS!!!) one night because I roped him in a P-38L and then told him he sucked. This was a while ago, but I still remember, and those who were there should too.

This is one of those sad people one should just ignore.

Offline aknimitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2001, 11:19:00 AM »
Amen Kieren, excellent post.  

Dont waste your breath on DeeZ, he lives for creating havoc.

Nim

Offline FlyingDuckSittingSwan

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2001, 02:03:00 PM »
Hmmm...Lazy1. So so far I'm supposed to be  this Deezcamp and Dues01. How silly you are. Why don't you ask Mr.HiTech if it's me. Oh of course, you wouldn't do that, cos it would require you to remove your bald head from that nice, warm, comfortable place you call your anal passage.  :rolleyes:

Offline RUSH

• Zinc Member
      • http://daniel_gail.tripod.com
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2001, 02:11:00 PM »
.squelch 6
.squelch 1

Way I start my day every day.

Offline moose

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ccrhl.com
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2001, 03:19:00 PM »
When Hitech mentioned at the con that they finally banned DeezCamp, I was happy.

Knowing he must have begged to come back and whine the way he does just makes me wonder  :rolleyes:

Last time I checked, the airplanes in Aces High spend 99% of their time in the air. IL-2 is no threat to AH just as AH is no threat to IL-2. I beta tested Sturmovik and I own the game now. When I need eye candy and special effects, I go to IL-2. When I want a good time, I go AH.

On a side note, if Ubi designs their mass multiplier side of IL-2 like they designed their Ubisoft connect software, well..   :D   :D   :D That sim ain't goin nowhere. (right drex?)
<----ASSASSINS---->

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2001, 03:46:00 PM »
No, AH on the ground does not replicate real well the ground handling characteristics of real tail draggers.  Like it or not, that is necessary since crashes would be very common if they did, and plenty of players would get frustrated and quit AH.  Its still a business that needs players, alot of players and pissing them off wouldnt do much good.  Better to have a few thousand players paying to play with a good flight model and simple ground model, then a few "ultra-realism" guys who had what they wanted for ground handling when they sit around and discuss that game they used to play that went out of business.

Make it too hard and not enough guys would play.  Just who in the hell plays AH for the ground handling of an aircraft anyway???

Dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2001, 06:17:00 PM »
Just out of curiosity Dago, how would the planes handle if it was on full realism?

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2001, 07:01:00 PM »
Ground Effect in aces?... hmm non-existant.
====
There is ground effect in AH.  Although its subdued more than I would imagine, its there.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2001, 07:33:00 PM »
Originally posted by Dago:
.... Just who in the hell plays AH for the ground handling of an aircraft anyway???
Dago

Same guys that stole their sister's Barbie & Ken dolls and then left the clothes on and just "drove" around in the Corvette.   ;)
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bombardieraerospace.com
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2001, 03:22:00 AM »
My guess is it has been about a month since DeeZ was online with us (maybe more) and he has grown tired of offline play (it does get boring you know). So, he decided to come online and demonstrate his mastery of IL2 by informing us all how far astray we are. Then, everyone that attempted to inform him of his mistake, were subsequently attacked and berated.

He even informed me that I have no skill and no artistic talent. WTF?

I don't care what your flying skills/knowledge are, DeeZ, but I do want to see your SUPERIOR modeling skills. You call yourself an artist, so let's see it.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2001, 09:39:00 AM »
Originally posted by FlyingDuckSittingSwan:
Hmmm...Lazy1. So so far I'm supposed to be  this Deezcamp and Dues01. How silly you are. Why don't you ask Mr.HiTech if it's me. Oh of course, you wouldn't do that, cos it would require you to remove your bald head from that nice, warm, comfortable place you call your anal passage.   :rolleyes:

FDSS; how would HTC know who you are? Would you have us believe you think that everyone always has the same IP address or that it isn't easy to get a free dial-up account?

Bottom line; on a bb we are what we write. If one writes inane drivel then one's "name" will be "Dweeb" or "Tard" regardless of how many handles one may affix to said postings.

Kind of a double-edged sword eh? While you can hide under anonymity you may also be mistaken for someone you'd rather not be associated with.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2001, 02:11:00 PM »
Originally posted by AKIron:

FDSS; how would HTC know who you are? Would you have us believe you think that everyone always has the same IP address or that it isn't easy to get a free dial-up account?

Bottom line; on a bb we are what we write. If one writes inane drivel then one's "name" will be "Dweeb" or "Tard" regardless of how many handles one may affix to said postings.

Kind of a double-edged sword eh? While you can hide under anonymity you may also be mistaken for someone you'd rather not be associated with.

God, some people really need to start using their brains. I once read that on average, humans use ten per cent of their brain power at any giving time. I think this guy just proved the theory right.   :rolleyes:

Now, I'll say it s-l-o-w-l-y for you...though I really wish you could have thought of this yourself.    :rolleyes:

Ok, use...elephant...tools....to. ..do....a...whois....query... on.. .the...IP...address.. .and...he'll...probably.. .find....the...ip...does...no t...originate.. .from...the...UK...

;)

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: FlyingDuckSittingSwan ]

Offline DeeezCamp

• Zinc Member
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2001, 02:16:00 PM »
LOL FDSSW.. ..

Comon Now... everyone knows that you are me.. and I am you.. lol  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2001, 02:22:00 PM »
Deezcamp said:

LOL FDSSW.. ..
Comon Now... everyone knows that you are me.. and I am you.. lol

You'll have to forgive the rational people that frequent this BBS.  Most of them were having a tough time trying to understand how you could be so stupid... now they have to deal with the notion that someone out there may have you beat.

AKDejaVu

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2001, 03:31:00 PM »
FDSS-

Spoofing IP's is a trick not all that hard to accomplish- FWIW (no, I will not tell you how- no practical purpose for that other than mischief). I don't think you are doing that necessarily, but you do come off as a regular who is trolling.