Author Topic: Superbowl Breasts  (Read 2977 times)

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2004, 01:50:34 PM »
Yoooooooooooooooooooo

Did anyone here see the  Pay per View underwear tackle fotball????

Highlights?

Love BiGB

xoxo

im still messed up from all the my noodle is soft Mike "the Dik" Ditka.

like Dean said...yarrrrggghhhhhhhhhhh

Offline stiehl

• Copper Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2004, 03:14:19 PM »
Originally posted by banana
I think they should give the halftime show back to the marching bands, dance line, flags and cheerleaders.

Yes, I'm serious.

But cheerleaders have boobies. Can't have those bouncing around, some people seem unable to deal with that stuff

Offline Munkii

• Nickel Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2004, 03:19:06 PM »
Originally posted by Kieran
The assumption is that all Americans are ok with violence. I'm not for the violence, either. I screen my children's TV for content. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Which is the way it should be.  It should be up to the parents to control what is watched by their children, not some arbitrary government organization that doesn't do very much anyways.  Rating systems are fine, but I think TV companies should do more with the smart chips that block certain programs.  That takes the power away from the big bloated government that wouldn't have done a thing about this had it not been on the superbowl, and put it back in the hands of the parents.  

If parents want to screen what their children watch they will buy the necesarry products to restrict the viewing.  If the kid figures out how to bypass it, there's a good chance he's old enough to know what a breast is anyways.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2004, 03:23:08 PM »
Originally posted by Munkii
Which is the way it should be.  It should be up to the parents to control what is watched by their children, not some arbitrary government organization that doesn't do very much anyways.  Rating systems are fine, but I think TV companies should do more with the smart chips that block certain programs.  That takes the power away from the big bloated government that wouldn't have done a thing about this had it not been on the superbowl, and put it back in the hands of the parents.  

If parents want to screen what their children watch they will buy the necesarry products to restrict the viewing.  If the kid figures out how to bypass it, there's a good chance he's old enough to know what a breast is anyways.

The question is: Would any of these view restriction devices prevented Janet from flopping a sagger out? Nope.  Fine her.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2004, 03:36:52 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Guys, its not about a breast, its about forcing ones morals, lifestyle onto others.  Compare it to something at extreme ends, like you go to Disney on Ice with your kids, then Disney decides to have the girls go topless and the boys go bottomless.

The Superbowl attacts a wide variation of age in its audience.  Its not the girl clubs you are so used to.

Some people just don't get it....today its a breast, tomorrow...noodle shots (and THAT'S an image *I'd* rather not have).  A law was broke. A law will be enforced. End of story.

exactly.
they had thier fun and broke the rules to thier own benifit. Now fine them each 1 million dollars and ban them from broadcast television for one year. No comercials no talk shows nothing. Anyone that lets them on gets fined a million as well.
Hit them were they eat.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2004, 03:49:44 PM »
Originally posted by Pongo
exactly.
they had thier fun and broke the rules to thier own benifit. Now fine them each 1 million dollars and ban them from broadcast television for one year. No comercials no talk shows nothing. Anyone that lets them on gets fined a million as well.
Hit them were they eat.

I'm seeing sarcasm here. Or am I?

Offline Pei

• Silver Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2004, 04:25:21 PM »
Originally posted by banana
I think they should give the halftime show back to the marching bands, dance line, flags and cheerleaders.

Yes, I'm serious.

Alternatively just have 15 minutes at half time: long enough for a pee and more beer but not long enough to get bored.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2004, 06:01:36 PM »
I'm seeing sarcasm here. Or am I?

Actually, that's not bad. It would discourage people from breaking the rules simply because there is a monetary reward for doing so (as it stands now). In addition, it would prevent them from insulting our intelligence with lines like "costume malfunction".

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2004, 08:08:13 PM »
Thrawn, those arguements are so full of holes, its not even worth responding too. But thanks for posting anyway. ;)

You truely have me wriggling within the mighty grip of reason.

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2004, 08:27:50 PM »
I hear some say it was just a tit, but that's not the point. We make a day of the superbowl. The kids made cookies, it was a good time. We didn't watch the halftime show, but I can only imagine the look on parent's faces when that happened while watching with their kids.

If perverts want to have their lifestyle, that's fine, but keep it where it belongs. They should be fined, big time, otherwise it happens again.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2004, 08:30:46 PM »
Ah, but Sixpence... kids will have sex anyway... why not introduce your kids to sex yourself, say, at the dinner table. That way it won't seem like any big deal.

Hey, I can make obtuse and inane analogies too, Staga. Wheeeeeeeeee! :lol

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2004, 08:34:01 PM »
This just goes to show you, never trust a Jackson.

eskimo

Offline Stringer

• Silver Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2004, 09:35:26 PM »
NEVAR FORGET THE BREAST!!