Author Topic: This board reflects the MA very well  (Read 1580 times)

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
This board reflects the MA very well
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2001, 08:09:00 AM »
If ya don't say stupid toejam then ya won't have to apolodgize.  

i would expect an apolodgy pretty soon from suckingswan.
lazs

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2001, 08:49:00 AM »
Animal, is that you ?

what do I have to do with the stupid junk he's saying?

Offline DamnedBuzzard

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2001, 09:00:00 AM »
Originally posted by Animal:

what do I have to do with the stupid junk he's saying?

Sorry my friend, was referring to that other animal. Should have been more specific. TOA (the other animal) has a history of makin stupid remarks over in bigweek and then goin on a "you guys are gang bangin me" whine when folks take him to task for his ignorance.

Offline K West

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2001, 09:29:00 AM »
lol. All that just to say you're "SA" sucks online as bad as it does on the boards FlatulantDreckSuckingShoe?

Westy

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: O'Westy ]

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2001, 10:54:00 AM »
This dude wasnt even given a chance really.

Like others he stated his opinion on something and got jumped on buy everyone for toejam talking "there game".. the only thing i saw that he has done wrong was try to defend against the flames, which is useless. that just ends in you getting hammered buy 100 different people on the BBS.. This is all gathered from his original(first) post.

Since then he has tried to "fit in" and anythying he post is met with a smart assed remark buy one of the BBS browsers who see it fit to gang up on people, those who are affraid to have there own opinions for fear that there veiws will not be excepted, and they too will not "be part of the group"

give it a break guys, ease up even we've all made post that the "norm" doesnt agree with. Stop being the coward who kicks the out numbered guy when hes down already.

hes got a valid point here.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2001, 10:58:00 AM »
Don't disagree in spirit, AmOn, but I also fail to see anyplace where he is trying to fit in. I think the snide comments are going both ways.

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2001, 11:01:00 AM »
yeah amon... suckingswan is just a "victim".   Look... everyne is entitled to his opinion but the more unpopular it is the more he has to expect flack.   If he is such a wuss maybe he should shift to bellybutton kissing mode so that people don't pick on him.

It doesn't help that he knows nothing about anything but voices his opinion on everything.
lazs

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2001, 11:10:00 AM »
Amom dont buy his lies.......

go read his 1st post and tell us how folks didn't offer him help or how many folks jumped all over him because he "dared" offer his honest and constructive criticism. He's got a persecution complex.

Actually read it...........

He didn't want help.........

And its apparent go see for yourself.....

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2001, 11:12:00 AM »
When i hang out with my RL friends all we normaly do is talk toejam to each other and pick fights amoung each other, hes seemingly trying to do the same i would say.. As all of you do.

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2001, 11:14:00 AM »
I could be wrong, one of the many perils of voicing your opinion on somehting that you dont have 100% of the facts about, i havent read all his post. But it seems to me that anything the guys says is met with negativity. just my 2cents.. as i said i could be mistaken

Offline K West

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2001, 11:20:00 AM »
Amon that is because FreakinDorkSuckingSnott has earned it.  From the beginning and consistantly through out his stay here.

Westy

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2001, 11:23:00 AM »
His original post was initially met primarily with a positive response, including offers to help him get more comfortable with the game.

Buzz, Ra, Moose, Rocket, Apar, Furious, Wutz all were positive, I think.

Raub, Fish and Dago gave him a curt "cya" only but certainly that's no big insult.

Animal laughed at FDSS's statement about WW2OL. No personal attack there either.

The thread did go sour after a while, but it didn't start out that way.

You get one chance to make a first impression. His first post, his responses in that thread made an impression that, IMO, has been confirmed in his other posts/threads.

Yes, some guys battered him about the head and shoulders in the first thread. Pretty much has happened to every single one of us, hasn't it?

It's how you respond to that provocation that counts, isn't it?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2001, 11:27:00 AM »
yep toad.... If I only had a nickle for every night I have cried myself to sleep at night thinking about the cruel and insensitive things that have been said on this BBS about me!
lazs

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2001, 11:36:00 AM »
Sorry Lazs,  I think I owe you a nickle.
  :D

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2001, 11:52:00 AM »
now we are getting somewhere... The rest of you search your black little hearts and get them nickles sent off.
lazs