Author Topic: Iraq Had WMD  (Read 1950 times)

Nakhui

Iraq Had WMD
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2004, 08:37:01 AM »
Originally posted by Toad
Yeah, you've said a lot, supported little. Mostly you post your view without support.

Kind of like all those people here on this BBS who were so positive about WMD in Iraq and they had the web links to prove it and the eloquant and logical arguements to presuade even the least gullable.

So... now... what's the truth?

There's no WMD in Iraq.
And these people who were so smart... are they that really smart... are they really that well informed about the matter?

Oh a few web links here and there.. look proof - See we are right! You're wrong... well because you're a liberal.

Chit is still watermelon no matter how you package it!

Who's proved what to be true, with what evidence?

So now what's the story out of the White House?

Oh Yeah here it is... the several thousand people who've been studying the Iraqi Target for most of their lives.. you know the CIA, NSA, GCHQ... the people who speak the language, know the history, understand the culture...I'm talking hard core intelligence professionals who've pretty much seen it all.. and lived it.

All those people were completely stupid, wrong, they lied and mislead the "political" appointees... and out of those thousands of professionals... not one... let me emphasize this... not one of these professionals realized hey there's no intelligence to back up WMD in Iraq... not one.

Well... some the French, Germans, Isarealis... and many other natiosn did... wonder what their intel people were thinking?

So the truth that Tony Blair and G. Bush wants you to believe is that they were mislead by thousands of people... professionals.. and all of these professionals don't know what the hell they are doing.

Yep! the 50 or so people who run the uppper level of government at the White House... you know those elected and political appointees who just 3 years ago were working as business men in the oil and energy industries and as political managers for governemors and syncophants for local government officals. well they some how know a little bit more about what's going on in the world.  

To be honest I'm really disappointed with Powel and Rumsfeld - they ought to know better.

GW can say what ever he wants - why? because the people know the truth aren't allowed to speak.

I said there were patterns... pay attention...
Remember GW has already been caught before using debunked intell - that he was TOLD was debunked... by whom? The Professionals... the CIA told the White House several times that the Niger/Iraq information was false... that was why Wilson spoke up in the WSJ!... and what happened to his wife? and by whom?

There was an interesting article in the Washington post on Saturday. It was rather convincing piece of creative writing. It spoke about how Powel got the report from the CIA, and he wanted to pare down the intel to the 10 most "solid" WMD that Iraq has. He wanted to go to the UN and say that the US is absolutely "solid" with these 10 reasons that Iraq has WMD. You know the UAVs, the Hydrogen generators, etc. And there were even quotes from these meetings.

yet, if you read through the story... towards the end... it says the reports came from the CIA, then went to the White House, and when they got back to the state department from the White House they were drastically altered [not by the CIA, but by the White House]...and there was some considerbale time taken to "negotiate" a report that was acceptable.

Now why is the White House altering Intel reports? The White House is not an Intelligence gathering agency - they dont' collect original source intel.

And as to the direct quotes attributed to Powel, in this story... that also seems interesting.. that leads one to believe the meetings were recorded - in great detail... I wonder what did the other people say at those meetings - those quotes are noticible absent and if you think about it, you'll know why. It's a rather detailed story... I'll even venture it was not an investigated story with multiple sources but one that was given to the reporter to print. It paints an interesting picture of Powel as being the one who questioned the intel from the CIA, he was the one that asked the CIA to be sure about it's sources... and then he was assured by the CIA that the information was correct. yet slipped in to this story is that... oh and when we got the report back from the White House it was altered. I sense a little finger pointing going on. ok we'll see, if this is true or not!

Any case now the White House is calling for an independent investigation... Though... no one will remember, at least on this board, that just two weeks ago.. the White House was vehimently opposed to this. Please note the White House is still not co-operating with the 9/11 investigation. And the Supreme Court will be ruling wether Chenny should turn over his notes regarding his meetings with energy executives... [hmmmm I wonder if those notes mention anything about the need for more oil? And where a source of oil might be found?]

Bush is in a corner on this. His own party is not supporting him on the opposition to the investigation. They feel like they were lied too - ok well they were, but then you alrady know that's my point of view - of course with out proof.... but it's coming out every day. LOL

So why now is Bush all for this investigation - he say he wants the truth.

Well... Not really!

Here's a hint... If the White House doesn't co-operate - they don't get to choose the investigator.... if they "pretend" like they are co-operating... they choose the investigator - which Bush is going to do this week. Further more... if they choose the investigator and establish the rules and scope of the investigation... they can lead the investigation off in to many directions.... read today's news.. Bush wants to broaden the investigation to aspects beyond pre-war intel, and instead to look into intel regarding world wide WDM.

Why? because it takes longer! it's more confusing...way too many details to pore through. Why? well, so that it wont be done before the elections.

If the investigation is well focused and the scope is small... bad news at election time! Very bad news Mr. Bush!

Bush only has one more term - with a republican congress,  well, he won't get impeached... well.. Hold that thought!

Please recall I said well over a month ago - this was going to happen... it was already in the works... and there's more to come!

You can check my posts... I told you the watermelon was going to hit the fan! This is not it! It hasn't hit it yet... the good stuff hasn't come out yet!

Bush has a history of being incompetent... every business he's ever run he's driven into bankrupcty. He took a surplus and turned it into a hemorraging deficient... he said Iraqi oil would pay for the war reconstruction -well that didnt' happen did it - he said there were WMD in Iraq - well.. there's another falsehood... Now about Haliburton's activities... oh gee they keep stealing millions and getting caught.. not it's over charging for food at a military base. the list goes on.

Count them... Truth vs False!

Be blind to the truth and the patterns. You'll see what you want to see and believe what you want to believe.

To me I see a consistent behavior.. and a behavior consistent with the administration's "agenda".

How many people realize when they look at a river and they see the eddies and flows... that there are really many more undercurrents at play than what they can see on the surface?

And it's the undercurrents which shape the river and determines it's direction.

Offline AVRO1

• Copper Member
Iraq Had WMD
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2004, 07:23:33 PM »
Nakhui, I agree with you.

There is no way that US intelligence is that incompetent.
Even the Canadian intelligence is not that bad.

Why? because it takes longer! it's more confusing...way too many details to pore through. Why? well, so that it wont be done before the elections.

This makes perfect sense, so it might well be true.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2004, 05:45:40 AM by AVRO1 »

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Iraq Had WMD
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2004, 09:13:07 PM »
so i guess what you american haters are saying is that freeing the iraq people was wrong , just like invading normandy to free france was wrong, ya ya blah blah blah....

Offline -dead-

• Silver Member
Iraq Had WMD
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2004, 01:43:28 AM »
Originally posted by john9001
so i guess what you american haters are saying is that freeing the iraq people was wrong , just like invading normandy to free france was wrong, ya ya blah blah blah....
An interesting but flawed parallel. However it does beg this question: how often did French insurgents attack Allied patrols after their liberation? Would it really be in the region 1.9 deaths a day for almost a year?
“The FBI has no hard evidence connecting Usama Bin Laden to 9/11.” --  Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI, June 5, 2006.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Iraq Had WMD
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2004, 02:05:40 AM »
Amreeka was threatened by Iraq in no way, it's just plain ridikulus

Offline kbman

• Copper Member
Iraq Had WMD
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2004, 03:44:27 AM »
Well, look who's here! Welcome back Nash. we've been thinking about you. Hope all's going well and we want you back in the game ASAP.

kbman

Offline Ping

• Silver Member
Iraq Had WMD
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2004, 07:15:56 AM »
Welcome back Nash, Nice to see ya here.

Lets turn this into a welcome back Nash thread :)
I/JG2 Enemy Coast Ahead

Offline crowMAW

• Silver Member
Iraq Had WMD
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2004, 08:25:38 PM »
NASH!!  Mmmm...he brought the boobies back too...oooo boooobbies!:D :aok