Author Topic: Tisk Tisk... Off Limits!  (Read 721 times)

Offline weaselsan

• Silver Member
Tisk Tisk... Off Limits!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2004, 05:31:30 PM »
Look at the date...this is Kerry lieing to Clinton about WMD's

"Mr. President, we have every reason to believe that Saddam Hussein will continue to do everything in his power to further develop weapons of mass destruction and the ability to deliver those weapons, and that he will use those weapons without concern or pangs of conscience if ever and whenever his own calculations persuade him it is in his interests to do so. . . . I have spoken before this chamber on several occasions to state my belief that the United States must take every feasible step to lead the world to remove this unacceptable threat. He must be deprived of the ability to injure his own citizens without regard to internationally-recognized standards of behavior and law. He must be deprived of his ability to invade neighboring nations. He must be deprived of his ability to visit destruction on other nations in the Middle East region or beyond. If he does not live up fully to the new commitments that U.N. Secretary-General Annan recently obtained in order to end the weapons inspection standoff - and I will say clearly that I cannot conceive that he will not violate those commitments at some point - we must act decisively to end the threats that Saddam Hussein poses." [Congressional Record, 3/13/98.]

Offline Stringer

• Silver Member
Tisk Tisk... Off Limits!
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2004, 06:20:48 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Careful.

I'll be in KC April 23-27th.

Seriously MT?

If so, we've got a few KC area AH'ers.  Mostly 13th TAS guys, so if you don't mind, we'd be happy to hook up and treat you to some KC BBQ.

Let us know!

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Tisk Tisk... Off Limits!
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2004, 06:28:04 PM »
Unless something bad happens its a sure thing. NFPA meeting on the 26th and 27th. I'll fly in on Saturday before and maybe drive out to my Dad's place on Lake of the Ozarks. I'll be around KC Sunday night and Monday night for sure.

Offline Stringer

• Silver Member
Tisk Tisk... Off Limits!
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2004, 06:30:45 PM »
MT,
Then consider one of those nights on us.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Tisk Tisk... Off Limits!
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2004, 06:31:53 PM »
Originally posted by Nakhui
Did you see the US Intel first hand?  

No. Did you?

I know who did though.

Congress saw the intel without deletions. Guess what? They voted to give Bush authority to go to war with Iraq.

Were all the Congressmen in on the conspiracy too?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Tisk Tisk... Off Limits!
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2004, 06:33:13 PM »
Yea, MT, when the prodigal returns, we shall kill the fatted pig and BBQ his baby back ribs!

Yea, verily.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Tisk Tisk... Off Limits!
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2004, 06:40:08 PM »
And I shall cast out the vegan devil onto the growing pile of riblet bones...

amen.

Can't wait.