Author Topic: Assassins - R we 4 U?  (Read 627 times)

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Assassins - R we 4 U?
« on: February 26, 2004, 07:46:21 PM »
I just wanted to announce that we are looking for new members...  We don't actively recruit; rather we prefer to have people look for us.  It sounds a touch aloof, but here's the reasoning:  Simply that we prefer to select squaddies based on their personality an attitude, rather than base our selection on a plane, side, country affiliation, ability or any of the numerous other criteria that some squads use.

Our squad was created in Warbirds and migrated to AH during its Beta period.  I am currently the second CO of the squad, as HBlair finally decided to retire - at least for a little while.  We have had members from around the globe and really enjoy the diversity.  Currently all of members are from the US and Canada.  In a nutshell, we are a loosely organized but “tight” group of laid-back guys that really enjoy the game.  Our ages vary, ranging from Mid-20s to Late-30s.  We have a squad night, Sunday, and really enjoy flying together.  Attendance in never mandatory, but is encouraged.  We do participate in a good number of Aces High's organized events and we have two Campaign Managers and two Trainers among our active pile-its.

If you share our interests and love of the game, chat any of our members online or send me an email at the address below and we’ll give you a try out.  We don’t even have to see you fly, just a conversation or two to see if you fit our style…  We do however limit our squad to 20 “active” members because we don’t want to lose the closeness we have with a small squad.

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Assassins - R we 4 U?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 08:26:08 PM »
Is the sky falling? This is something I have never seen happen before lets hope all is well with BigMax and his boys...;)

Seriously there is one group I am always on the look out for when there are other planes in the area and with good reason. These guys have the plan together and work well. Best of luck to the ASSASSINS and most importantly best of luck to Hblair as he rests his old worn out tail. I wonder if he would like to get rid of his sim chair he built a while back...:p
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
Assassins - R we 4 U?
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 12:29:19 PM »
Definately one of the top 5 squads AH has ever had.

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Assassins - R we 4 U?
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2004, 01:28:35 AM »
Originally posted by Reschke
Is the sky falling? This is something I have never seen happen before lets hope all is well with BigMax and his boys...;)

Thanks for your concern, but we're all fine...

Originally posted by sax
Definately one of the top 5 squads AH has ever had.

One of the oldest for sure... Thanks Sax

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
Assassins - R we 4 U?
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2004, 08:41:05 AM »
Kerpunkt.

Hey Milstinko, maybe you could post something insperational in here so people would have a link to our website...I don't have the link. :D