Author Topic: A Public appoligy  (Read 10013 times)

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2004, 02:58:33 PM »
Originally posted by MoRphEuS
You guys took a thread that had nothing to do with you... Any of you except the above mentiond people in Nomaks very first post, and made it your own personal mud-slinging festival... If thats how you get your rocks off then sling away:aok

Doesnt bother me..

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2004, 03:06:59 PM »
SWEET JESUS!  I can't get chicks this way?!?!?!  OMG, well back to dungeons and dragons I go :D

Anyway, good show Nomak, takes a big person to admit when he/she has done wrong, and publicly at that.

Morpheus, take a break from the game, then in a month or two, if you can tell me you don't miss it, I'll let you quit, otherwise I'm coming over there and opening a can on you :p   If on the off chance you decide to leave, been great knowing you and flying with you, man.

Steve, I don't want to see that huge-canopied 51D on bish anymore... you a rook, don't make me open a can on you as well  :D

As for the thread as a whole, I think it got way out of hand, I know just about all of you who have posted and you are way too good of guys to be going at each other's throats like this.  You are great pilots and good people, all of ya.  Hope you all can resolve this..  .

--Howitzer

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2004, 04:30:31 PM »
>Aces High does not help you pick up chicks in a bar<

Well it hasn't worked out quite yet, but I wasn't ready to give up on it. I think I was close once.:D

Offline dracon

• Nickel Member
      • http://myweb.cableone.net/decon14/
A Public appoligy
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2004, 04:53:14 PM »
Well guys,

Apologies, Group Huges, BS, Accusations......whatever.  None of this clears up the fact that there seems to have been some "Shady Stuff" going on.  I personally quit reading the other thread early on.
I am sure some here are innocent and others MAY not be.  I'm sure some involved, care, and some don't.  Regardless, I hope there was a lesson learned here by all involved and the AH community at large.  If there was, then there is some amount of good that came from all this.
It's still a sad state of affairs......

Enjoy The Game,

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2004, 06:44:54 PM »
Well, Apar, like I said, I can't do much for your failure to comprehend things.  I wasn't in this thread until morph posted what he did.  Additionally, he levied some claim, in an effort to make me look like a villian,  that I claimed to have intimidated him somehow. When I repeatedly invited him to support his statements(he claimed I typed it somewhere) he chose to ignore it. Seems he has no problem inventing things. I'm  entitled to respond and post in any thread I want, regardless of if the topic was initially something addressed to me.  In fact, just about EVERY thread has posts from people who were not specifically addressed in the title or opening post.

Apar said:

There's nothing difficult about hiding behind a computer and putting out personal attacks on the net Steve. It's not even brave or bold. You should know, you do nothing else on this BBS.

Really Apar, show me my vicious personal attacks in this thread? I mean when it comes to childish name calling, the ones I found were done by Wax, Morph, and YOU.  Do you really mean this?  I mean, I haven't called anyone names, tossed any insults really... but YOU have.

One last thing Apar.  Under the title to this section of the BBS are the words:  "Open forum for the general discussion of Aces High."

Pay special attention to the first two words, if you need further explanation let me know.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2004, 06:49:57 PM »
...and made it your own personal mud-slinging festival...

Lol Morph, you've been calling names in this thread and the last.  Tossed more insults in one post than I levied against you(did I call you any names?) in both threads.   It's way too late to take the high road, nobody is fooled.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
A Public appoligy
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2004, 08:02:58 PM »
Originally posted by MoRphEuS
This will be my last tour flying Aces High...

Last tour as Morpheus maybe....

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2004, 10:42:50 PM »
Originally posted by Steve
Lol Morph, you've been calling names in this thread and the last.  Tossed more insults in one post than I levied against you(did I call you any names?) in both threads.   It's way too late to take the high road, nobody is fooled.

Who really cares what u think Steve you have more time than anyone to put your 2 cents in were ever u can just to get noticed on the bbs. Your a Problem that has more time on his hands that doesnt know what to do his time..  Instead you try to start watermelon on the bbs all the time.... But as we all can see thats the type of guy you really are that likes to start watermelon and keep it going for as long as he can... I see a problem here did u wet your bed as a kid. Did mommy and daddy not play with you. Did they make you so angry and want to hurt people or try to... or are you just so loney and have nothing else to do.. hmmm well  its got to be 1 of them just by reading all your post all over the bbs u have to have a big problem .. Who being fooled here.. You need to look deep inside Steve. You need to look at ya self and find out whats wrong...Get some Help please your petty B.S  just wont cut it no more. Who being fooled here
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2004, 11:08:34 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:confused:    whats the point again?  i forgot.:lol
~S~
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2004, 12:21:58 AM »
Who really cares what u think

Wax, if you don't care, why do you post?  You talk about how I keep things going then you type a couple of paragraphs of insults that I haven't heard since the  6th grade.  Had you and Morph stood up like men and admitted what you did, this would have been long over.  Nobody really cares(past the point where they think it was lame) about what you did.  I am amused by your continued denials, heck I bet morph even believes the lies he's spun, Narcissists are like that.
  So, for as long as either one of you post(where I happen to see it) about how you didn't vulch that other account to pad your score, I'm going to come on here and call you on it.  Then you and/or Morph will come back and spout some barely intelligible gibberish and the cycle will continue.

Instead you try to start watermelon on the bbs all the time

Really? Where?  There was a thread about a cat a while ago...then there was this topic... if you consider calling out you two lametards to be "startin chit".. oh wait.. I didn't start that.. someone else did. Well, let's blame it on me anyway just for the sake of argument.  So is instigating something two times "trying to start chit"  all the time?  I mean I can see why it would be for you, I'm not convinced you can count past two.

Wax, you come to this thread and the last related thread and spew insult after insult but you never make any points... and you think I'm the problem... interesting.  

Well I can see why you don't make any points, you guys got caught and really don't have any position to argue since neither of you is man enough to stand up and take your lumps.

Edit: Wax, if you need me to dumb this down so you can understand it, let me know.  I'll have my nephew, Casey, who is in the  first grade, rewrite it.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 12:27:46 AM by Steve »

Offline Skorpyon

• Copper Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2004, 01:22:42 AM »
LOL.. ok, I clicked in for the entertainment value, but the syntax freak in me couldn't resist...
Steve, Morph totally misread one word in the following paragraph...
Actually you alluded to the old thread and once again intimated that you did something other than vulch your little borther's account, even though myself and just about everyone else reached the same conclusion.

... can you guess which word?  Now ya get the whole "intimidation" thing?  Whew.. I feel so much better.  My work here is done.   :D   Oh, and btw... what is a "borther"?  Just kidding... ;)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2004, 02:05:26 AM »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm dying!!!!

Skorp, read your post w/ a mouthful of OJ.  Do you have any idea what nasal OJ feels like?!!!

Doubt it was a misread, he probably didn't know the actual word.

Oh geez..... haven't laughed this hard in looong time.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah ahaha!!!

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2004, 05:19:59 AM »
Really Apar, show me my vicious personal attacks in this thread? I mean when it comes to childish name calling, the ones I found were done by Wax, Morph, and YOU. Do you really mean this? I mean, I haven't called anyone names, tossed any insults really... but YOU have.

Stevie, you obviously think that personal attacks are made by calling each other names only. I consider these personal attacks:

more than one said what a *bleep* this Wax fellow is and that it wasn't surprising he would be part of your little scheme

andonce again gave some BS about what an upstanding guy you are

You're pretty much limited to "Beep Beep" and insults

really challenging to deal w/ such clever banter.

I can't do much for your failure to comprehend things

Shall I open more threads and add to this list???

You accuse me of using vulgarity ......

Steve said:
Umm wtf are you talking about? where did I type ANYTHING remotely close to what you are saying here?

andonce again gave some BS about what an upstanding guy you are

Can you spell out BS and WTF for me then?

You think you're smart, where I filed you under the section "attention craving puppies".
Your limited attention span didn't even notice me drawing away your attention to your main coarse in this thread (whatever sick scheme your following that is)

Yep Stevie, those where personal attacks too, and I can keep this silly exchange of personal attacks up Stevie, until HT deletes this thread too, leaving you standing frustrated over your "smart and constructive" :rolleyes:  BBS conversation being erased.

One little advise from me to you Stevie, let it go......

Apar aka Dutchie

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2004, 09:36:46 AM »
thread has turned into poo.  
doo not post beyond here or you and yoru sheep will recieve 8 years bad luck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2004, 12:32:03 PM »
That's a little better Apar, did you get help on this?

Can't see how quote #1 is a vicious personal attack, I didn't call any names, just repeated what I'm getting in my email.

#2 goes back to #1 really.  I mean, Wax isn't an upstanding guy because heu lacks the fortitude  to take responsibility for his actions.

#3 Well that's all Wax has done, insult and say "beep beep"..pretty much the truth.  If you consider it a personal attack,  he should try doing something different.

#4 well if you consider this an insult, again  try posting something other than sophomoric insults.

#5 and #6.  These really just point to what is plainly a lack of both education and intelligence.   For all I  know though Wax lives in some trailer park where things like " Did mommy and daddy not play with you." are considered winning argument points.

As for the vulgarity, I guess technically you could consider them on a par w/ yours and Wax.. so go ahead.

Apar, it's touching that you've taken up the torch for your friends but it changes nothing.  They continue to bring up this episode and claim innocence, and I continue to see fit that it's made plain  that everyone knows better.  Fine w/ me if you want to keep this up, it doesn't change my focus so fire off all the personal attacks you wish.  Why would I take advice from someone who is overtly hostile toward me?  lol.