Author Topic: can only buy one gun a month...  (Read 1747 times)

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
can only buy one gun a month...
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2004, 12:59:03 PM »
Pistol grips?  Pistol grips you say!?!?  Absolutely not!  Why thats right up there in level of fright with curved magazines!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2004, 02:30:39 PM »
black guns are much more leathal than ones with wood color.    A 223 is devestating when fired from a black gun but relatively harmless when fired from a longer barrel bolt action varmit rifle.   Without the pistol grips yu couldn't hold onto the black guns because of their ungawdly power.    you could put someones eye out with a bayonet lug.   10 round magazines are safe and sane but 14 round magazines cause pheromones that create uncontrollable killing lust.

other than that the laws are as you say... simply incremantalism... they try to take as many rights away as they can while appearing to be reasonable.   Just because the data does not back up their agenda is no reason to not appeal the woman in us as "everyone knows" that it is reasonable to ban this or that.

lazs

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2004, 02:42:35 PM »
My 98k is much more lethal with a bayonet then the equivelent  modern black plastic semiauto pistol grip killing machine bayonet.
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2004, 05:40:22 PM »
both my Garrand (like a 98 mauser but useful in a war) and my model 97 pump shotgun have bayonet lugs on em.   They also open bottles.

lazs

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2004, 07:17:55 PM »
Ive got a bay for my 98 too.  Great conversation peice.