Author Topic: Kammandant and MrBlack  (Read 3181 times)

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Kammandant and MrBlack
« on: February 21, 2004, 07:04:36 PM »
Your constant threats of assault and, now, murder-

"Arlo, She knows I check these boards alot and I wanted to show her how many people who have never met her actually care about her situation, that and she wanted me to put out a warning that it can happen to anyone.

Also Arlo, If you EVER say its BS again I will personally Kill you. This is a true Story and I am not lying about a Detail of it. If you have to Attack me to sleep better at night then do it, but DO NOT ATTACK HER EVER YOU salamander!

And I never asked anyone to support it, I just wanted people to know." -Kammandant

-have begun to alarm me. So much so I won't be attending the Con- a pity too, since my wife gave me permission- out of fear you two guys will pull a Colombine style assault. Neither one of you guys are people I ever want to meet- no offense, but bullys tiurn me off.

Oh BTW, are you aware making terroristic threats over the Internet is a felony? Of course Arlo takes you less seriously than I do, but if you threatened my life like you did Arlo I can guarantee you HTC would be getting a phone call from the Citrus Heights Police Department demanding your name and address for forwarding to your local police department along with a faxed complaint for your continued criminal threats. Think I'm kidding? Then post a threat.

Dale, these two squadies have gone over the top. First it was threatening arse whippings and now it's threatening killings. I suggest you call your attorney regarding your liability should these yoyos actually carry out one of their dozens of threats. He might mention a restraining order or private security. In the meantime have Roy Skuzzinate their IPs and banish them to the land of Fighter Ace or whatever.

It's gone over the top now- it's no longer the bluster of MrBlack, now it's the additional voice of Kommandant threating the rest of us. I'm beginning to believe both these morons are capable of carrying out their threats. Maybe you should too.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2004, 07:09:35 PM »
I agree Airhead. I can't  believe people get away with making threats of violence, yet still post away in here.

that being said   IN!

[edit] to be fair to HTC and Skuzzy, they can't read every post. If something needs their attention, maybe we should email them so they are aware of it. That it probably best for everyone.[edit]
« Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 07:17:52 PM by NUKE »

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2004, 07:14:47 PM »
This is more a job for Skuzzy, methINks.

Let HTC deal with it.  No need for citizen soldiers.

PS:  I wouldnt take instardnet threats very seriously.  Im plenty sure youll be safe to walk along the beach at the con.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2004, 07:26:36 PM »
Good point Air... I think Udie can give you tips on the notification thingy.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2004, 07:40:33 PM »
Udie is my dog.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2004, 07:45:48 PM »
Time out. I'm planning on going to a con .... finally. I'd like to think when October rolls around that there will still be a con to go to. I certainly don't want HT and company to freak out over liability because the community grew to the point that some emotionally-retarded pathological liars managed to all finally find each other and form a squad. Hell, that was probably bound to happen sooner or later.

And no ... I don't take a single thing any of them says as anything short of an all out lie to get attention. It'd just be nice if they'd leave real people out of it. That's gettin' a bit despirate.

Ain't none of `em gonna really attend. You know that, right?

Con at Grapevine. Close, affordable and I could use a vacation.

:D

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2004, 07:46:55 PM »
Please find a thread where I directly threatend anyone in particular.

There wont be one you idiots.
I choose my words well And I also asked my squadmate to retract his remark to Alro.

But tell me this who among you can say you have never said something you did not mean in the heat of the moment?

Lets see a show of hands.
Funny I don't see any.

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2004, 07:48:14 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Time out. I'm planning on going to a con .... finally. I'd like to think when October rolls around that there will still be a con to go to. I certainly don't want HT and company to freak out over liability because the community grew to the point that some emotionally-retarded pathological liars managed to all finally find each other and form a squad. Hell, that was probably bound to happen sooner or later.

And no ... I don't take a single thing any of them says as anything short of an all out lie to get attention. It'd just be nice if they'd leave real people out of it. That's gettin' a bit despirate.

Ain't none of `em gonna really attend. You know that, right?

Con at Grapevine. Close, affordable and I could use a vacation.

:D

Arlo Im in murphy care to meet up some time sooner?
You know maybe have a beer.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2004, 07:54:23 PM »
Originally posted by mrblack
Arlo Im in murphy care to meet up some time sooner?
You know maybe have a beer.

If I buy you a beer ... they'll arrest me. :lol

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2004, 08:05:32 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
If I buy you a beer ... they'll arrest me. :lol

Why are you not old enough to buy beer?
Well we will make it a coke then.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2004, 08:08:17 PM »

But tell me this who among you can say you have never said something you did not mean in the heat of the moment?

Funny I don't see any.

(slowly raises hand)
i say what i mean and mean what i say* and i never get angry.

anger is a wasted emotion, it does no one any good.

*unless of course i'm joking about something*

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2004, 08:19:46 PM »
Please find a thread where I directly threatend anyone in particular.

There wont be one you idiots.
I choose my words well And I also asked my squadmate to retract his remark to Alro.

Funny I don't see any.

You know what your problem is? You think you're really smart so making "implied" threats, IE "I'll see you at the Con"- style posts, will be taken in individual context instead of in the context of an entire conversation- and that's wrong.

LOL Talking in "code" on a wiretap will get u busted quicker than anything Bubba. "Five grand for that diamond" meaning five grand for two kilos of Coke is explained before the jury and you are- convicted. Quickly.

You should be banned MrBlack. If it were only your blustery, bullying crock of lies I wouldn't have a problem with you cause I avoid bullys, but now you're influincing your squadmates into the same behaviors you do, and some of them may not be as pathetically harmless as you are.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2004, 08:21:12 PM »
Why are you not old enough to buy beer?
Well we will make it a coke then.

:rolleyes:

I think you think I'm looking forward to going to the con to meet you or something. Why am I not surprised?

Let me put this as gently as I can (eg). If I'm not impressed with you on the internet, I highly doubt I would be in person. I kinda suspect you know this already and all this "Come on down to Murphy and let's have us a beer and blah blah blah" is just more of the same `ol BS.

Sure, yeah ... I'll waste my time making a special trip to Murphy to have an imaginary beer with your imaginary internet persona.

On second thought ... neh. I think I'll just wait and go to the con. Thanks anyway. :aok :D

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2004, 08:21:23 PM »
COngrats you just made my ignore list.:aok

Offline ravells

• Silver Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2004, 08:23:15 PM »
The Mr Black threat thingy was sorted out in an earlier thread.  I have to say, that the UK AH board has nothing like this stuff posted. Perhaps because we're a smaller community and we do tend to all meet at the annual con so we know each other.

We do take the piss out of each other, but it's definitely lighthearted.

Ravs