Author Topic: Kammandant and MrBlack  (Read 3173 times)

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2004, 11:45:18 PM »
In... and liking tardlo more and more every minute.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2004, 11:46:54 PM »
Don't confuse fear for any of the following:

- Ridicule

- Scorn

- Contempt

- Disdain

- Outright derisiveness

Like I said. I'll be at the con and if you're there, which I doubt, I'll gladly make it a point to repeat any damned thing you want to your face. Until that happens I'll continue to laugh at your stupidity here. If you don't like it ... stop acting stupid.

:aok  :lol

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2004, 11:48:16 PM »
LOL why waite ?
That fear thiny HUH.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2004, 11:49:01 PM »
Originally posted by LAWTazz
well laugh all ya want Arlo, but in The State Of Maine it's a crime........but out there in no-daddy valley hickville  i doubt they would know anything about that......and no we're not clones...layoff the crack

if ya leave it alone it will grow eventually

The State of Maine is sure lucky to have a genius lawyer like you running it. :D

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2004, 11:50:41 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Recap:

LAW squad has:

1. fake scuba diving sniper
2. stalks fake girlfirends on internet
3. threatens death to 1/2 of ah player body
4. threatens to sue HTC on account of 1,2, and 3...

WOW!!!!

A real 2x26=42 moment we got here!!! A classic!!!

You aint been to sharp have ya.
Let me help ya go back on some of the threads and you will see that I Proved my padi membership as a divemaster.

Also I jerked you clowns all over the boards On the girlfriend thing so need not to even go there unless you just wanna look more ignorant that you already do.

no go back to humping Arlo's leg he is lonely

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2004, 11:50:56 PM »
Careful Arlo, LAWSpazz is probably looking at the "Contact Us" hyperlink at the bottom there.

I'm going to bed.  We'll talk monday.

Offline LAWTazz

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.lawsquadron.cjb.net
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2004, 11:52:35 PM »
man it can be truly said ignorance shows no bounds, but yeah that's right this is a bbs....people are all big and bad in here and run their mouth but you can rest assured they wouldn't say a dman thing face to face....

as far as threatning HTC it can be looked at like that but that wasn't my intention, i was making a point, but lets see i could give a rats bellybutton about being on this BBS or not, as long as i send in my 16 a month what do or should they care about a BBS...

But my own opnion and since i'm enititled to my own opinion without reprocussion or anything, HTC is just a bunch of guys that are making a good living off someone elses idea......as rumor serves, they stole the source coding from Air Warrior so sorry if i don't have my head or nose up HTC's bellybutton like some, it's just too bad that some people live on this damn bbs, lol

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2004, 11:53:12 PM »
Dont forget you sports illistrated swimsuite issue and you under the covers flash light .
Dont want mom catchin ya pumpin the jerky again.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2004, 11:53:51 PM »
Originally posted by mrblack
LOL why waite ?
That fear thiny HUH.

More like ... why bother? What's the point in my going to Murphy when you're bound and determined to kick my arse at the con? For an imaginary beer bought by an imaginary sniper at an imaginary bar? There'll be beer at the con and I can laugh at you then just as loudly as I can going to Murphy just to do that. Whether you show or not. If it was all that important I guess I would. :D
« Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 11:56:54 PM by Arlo »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2004, 11:56:21 PM »
Originally posted by LAWTazz
but that wasn't my intention, i was making a point

And a damned fine point you made for a dullard, sir. I salute your inspired moment. :D

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2004, 11:57:03 PM »
A disciplined scuba sniper doesn't jerk off.  At least not when he's posting while linked to the net via satellite while waiting during a recon mission in the middle of the Amazon.

Christ, I'm going to sleep.

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2004, 11:57:36 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
More like ... why bother? What's the point in my going to Murphy when you're bound and determined to kick my arse at the con? For an imaginary beer bought by an imaginary sniper at an imaginary bar? There'll be beer at the can and I can laugh at you then just as loudly as I can going to Murphy just to do that. Whether you show or not. If it was all that important I guess I would. :D

I bet your father is proud of his son the coward LOL.
Hell son I dont want to woop ur arse I wanna make ammends and If possible I believe Its better to this in person.

For Goodness sake If ya got to know me ya might even like me.
You do have an open mind dont you?

Offline LAWTazz

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.lawsquadron.cjb.net
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2004, 11:59:24 PM »
with this Group bro are you Kidding?!?!?! Open Minds are like Open Farts in here the windows are closed and it stinks like Hell....

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2004, 12:03:28 AM »
Tazz....  they WROTE the source code for AW.  

Then they came over here and wrote the code for AH.  HT started with a clean slate.  

And I get intimidated doing my comp-sci projects.

Crazy.  

So MrBlack.... do you only recruit hyper-aggressive folk for your squad... or are they just the only ones that post on the boards?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Kammandant and MrBlack
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2004, 12:04:59 AM »
Originally posted by mrblack

Hell son I dont want to woop ur arse I wanna make ammends and If possible I believe Its better to this in person.

Yer gonna "woop my arse" ... you're not gonna "woop my arse" cause you're in your 40s and have too much money .... you're gonna "woop my arse" ... you're gonna buy me a beer if I make a long trip to get it ..... you're gonna "woop my arse" ... you don't wanna "woop my arse" cause you're a peacable calm and mature type o guy ....

See why it's easier for me to just go to the con and have fun there whether or not you're there in person to make fun of? Besides ... I can't find someone to figure out and interpret your tard logic on short notice. :D