Author Topic: bug i have found:  (Read 539 times)

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
bug i have found:
« on: February 22, 2004, 08:34:07 PM »
in the M3 if you go to the gun position and push the stick forwards (aim gun down) it goes past where the gun can aim. if you then move the stick side to side the gun does not follow you.

hard to explain easy to show.

with objects: i dont know if this has al been finished, but if you take a vehicle and destroy an object at a field it dissappears... yet rounds will still hit the "invisible" object. also you can run into and be stopped by "invisible" objects.

a tree also has a problem sort of. in an M3 run into a small tree (the ones taller then the truck and look like mini pine trees) no a big tree. once "stopped" by the tree try and drive past it by pushing forward and sideways. you will go into a loop of starting and stopping with the spedometer going 0 to 15 about 30 times per second. there is no way out of htis except going to the tower.

the tunnels are a blast! but you can "jump" off the top into the tunnel and take no damage. you will do sort of an "endo" on the front then just settle into position.

the entrances to the tunnels: you can go on 2 wheels in the M3 (ala stuntman lol). its fun and you will tip the m3 onto its side (which again is no damage).

at GV bases there are some aread with small rises. like raised ground. there are bricks in the "walls" of these. again you can "jump" the M3 off these. you can also goto 2 wheels and recover from it. i drove about 50 yeard on 2 wheels lol. when i righted the M3 the wheel in the air seemed to be on a different axel. imagine the center of rotation being about 2/3 out from the center of the wheel. it would jump around outside of the wheel well while i was driving.

<<>> HTC Creations. great game. these are tiny little things. i only post them in case you didnt know, and im sure you all dont have time to try every goofy little thing (like trying to be evil kenevil in an m3 LOL).

i made films of these thing if you want them HTC. just let me know.

<> and keep up the great work. only glad to help out how i can.
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
bug i have found:
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 10:04:15 AM »
Thanks for the report jb.

HiTech