Author Topic: Yeager's Kids  (Read 260 times)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Yeager's Kids
« on: February 25, 2004, 04:47:35 PM »

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Yeager's Kids
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 04:56:00 PM »
Ingrates or simply recognizing a gold digging much younger wife's influence on a non rational older man?
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Yeager's Kids
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 05:20:21 PM »
Its too bad really.  I had a feeling something like this was going to happen to the old coot.  He has some money and some valuable real estate properties and marrying a women (shudder to think) half his age who was involved in his business dealings seemed like just asking for trouble.  Now his own children feel compelled to act on behalf of their fathers best interest to stop a interloper from scheming away the family fortune.....The family will never recover emotionally from it.  Too damned bad.

Once again my initial thoughts have proven correct.

"Fear Ye for I is smart"  :rofl
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline 59bassman

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Yeager's Kids
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 05:23:06 PM »
Did the general die?

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Yeager's Kids
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 05:29:59 PM »
Speaking from personal experience, unless they can prove Chuck is bonkers and was illegally tricked into marriage they gonna get squat and she will be in control. Same thing happened to my Dad. The ***** took it all and the kids got zip. She moved her boyfriend into my Dad's house the week he died. All nice and legal.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
Yeager's Kids
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2004, 05:47:42 PM »
What a load of BS.

edit: Meant BS that she got the claim.  Re-read it and seemed a little odd.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2004, 05:57:21 PM by hawker238 »

Offline 59bassman

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Yeager's Kids
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2004, 05:49:02 PM »
Originally posted by rpm371
Speaking from personal experience, unless they can prove Chuck is bonkers and was illegally tricked into marriage they gonna get squat and she will be in control. Same thing happened to my Dad. The ***** took it all and the kids got zip. She moved her boyfriend into my Dad's house the week he died. All nice and legal.

thats sad.