Author Topic: Sons of ****ing *****es!!  (Read 4003 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Sons of ****ing *****es!!
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2004, 04:10:48 PM »
The five-page e-mail claim, signed by the shadowy Brigade of Abu Hafs al-Masri (search), was received at the paper's London offices. It said the brigade's "death squad" had penetrated "one of the pillars of the crusade alliance, Spain."

"This is part of settling old accounts with Spain, the crusader, and America's ally in its war against Islam," the claim said.

Referring to Spain's Prime Minister Jose Maria Aznar (search), the statement asked: "Aznar, where is America? Who will protect you, Britain, Japan, Italy and others from us?"

The newspaper faxed the claim to The Associated Press office in Cairo.

The paper's editor, Bari Atwan, told Fox News the alleged letter from Al Qaeda "looks authentic" and consistent with letters the paper has received from the terrorist organization in the past.

Asked about the claim of responsibility, White House spokesman Sean McCormack said, "we've seen the news reports and we're going to determine what the facts are."

A van containing several detonators and an Arabic-language tape of Koranic verses was found near Madrid, Interior Minister Angel Acebes said later Thursday, announcing that new lines of investigation into the bombings were being opened.

Yep. Fanatical Muslim Religious Idiots.

I see what they're trying to do though. Scare allies of the U.S. under the table and try to isolate us.  Its similiar to removing the "blocks of the pyramid" in Maslows theory.

Of course its up to us whether they suceed or not. We can stand together against these nutbags, or become divided as they wish.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 04:30:57 PM by Ripsnort »

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2004, 04:22:14 PM »
My prayers go out to the Spanish people.  The fight against these animals, regardless of the idiological cloak they hide behind, is the defining struggle of our times.  This is a poignant reminder that the war goes on, and must be fought.  We must not be deterred.
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2004, 04:53:21 PM »
Man thats just plain sucks. I know how much it tore NZ/Aussie up with just 1 bomb in Bali, fluff'n terrorist scum.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2004, 05:01:26 PM »
I'm sorry to hear this....I hope your family and friends avoided injury.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2004, 06:08:12 PM »
I wish peace and calm for the people of Spain. Bury your dead, heal your wounded, then hunt the M***** F*****'s down that are responsable and make them pay. I don't think you will have any problem finding allies to assist you.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline RRAM

• Nickel Member
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2004, 08:30:59 PM »
no matter what you have heard or what you have read on the newspapers, gents, this has been no al-qaeda. This has been ETA.

there are multiple facts which point out at this people

1- dated 24-12-2003, two train convoys were stopped and registered by the spanish police, finding four bombs totalling 400kg. That trains were scheduled to enter into chamartin station ,in the middle of Madrid. The bombs were timed for the arrival, so a massacre would happen. The operative plans were identical than those of today's...

but in 24 of December.

2- the explosives have been directly related to an explosive magazine stolen by ETA in france two summers ago. It seems it's also similar to those 500kgs (1100 pounds) of explosive found in a van a couple of weeks ago when an ETA activist (terrorist) was arrested.

3- several pieces of documentation coming from arrested ETA terrorists are maps of the center of Madrid, Atocha station ,and madrid railways schedule.

4- the group who has admitted responsability for the terrorist attack is the same one which admitted responsability for the electricity cut in New York some months ago. That group, later, was shown to have NO relation to that incident.

5- the "letter" sent to the british arab newspaper is a simple email, not a true letter. It can perfectly be a piece of misinformation sent by some interested party in this conflict (prolly ETA itself, as there is some strong theories about the terrorist attack having been ordered by an extremist wing of ETA, and that the terrorist organization itself now wants to get out of the hole they have dug themselves in).

6- there are A LOT of people interested in this attack being related with al-qaeda. If it's ETA's, then the Popular Party (the party in the gobernment) will win a lot of votes in sunday's elections for their attitude and policy in the antiterrorist fight. If it's Al-Qaeda, it will LOSE a lot of votes because the PP was the only party supporting US war against Irak against most of the spanish people's will (there were a lot of riots back then against the government).

In short: Al-Qaeda may be responsible, but most, if not all, the objective facts we know at this moment point directly against Euskadi Ta Askatasuna.

anyway, whoever has done this, is going to pay it dearly. I swear...he...them...are going to pay this for the rest of their lives.

Another thing if wether they live that long. But I hope they do live up to be 99 years old, after having spent all their lifes in jail, living with the other "caring" jailed people who will treat them accordingly to their actions.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 09:15:17 PM by RRAM »

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2004, 08:53:19 PM »

Offline RRAM

• Nickel Member
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2004, 09:10:55 PM »
BTW, and just for the sake of it...

thanks everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and kind words...

in this times is when we most need them.

to all of you. I believe I talk in the name of all of us spaniards when I say ,from the bottom of my (our) heart...

"thank you".

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2004, 09:24:54 PM »
My thoughts are with the Spanish people.  I cannot think of adequate words for this kind of horrible situation.  I hope that the wounded make it through and that their families and the families of theose who have been murdered can find strength in each other.

I am so terribly sorry to see this atrocity inflicted on innocent people.

I'm glad to hear Pepe, RAM and MANDOBLE are OK.

Glad to hear your family is OK, MANDOBLE.  It sounds like it was way to close for some of them.

Americans, it would be fitting to send flowers to your local Spanish embassy and let the Spanish people know that we support them and are thinking of them.

Lastly, a big **** you to those who did this and I hope to God that the Spanish authorities, along with international support as needed and requested, get every last one of the bastards that did this.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2004, 10:01:22 PM »
Esto de verdad esta del carajo acabo de llegar a casa y veo esas imagenes , no tengo palabras para describir como me siento ahora mismo. Un pesame y un gran abrazo a los hermanos espaņoles en estos momentos tan tristes para Espaņa.

Espero que a los hijos de puta, maricones que hicieron esto los cojan y los cuelguen por los guevos y los dejen ahi por tres dias. Nadie se merece esto NADIE.   :mad:

Mando me alegra que tu y los tuyos esten bien un saludo y un abrazo.

Hasta Luego. :(
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 10:04:02 PM by Glasses »

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2004, 11:13:49 PM »
Bastards....

Hope the spanish security forces get these salamanders asap...

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2004, 04:07:28 AM »
Yep, we are all Spanish in these days ... :(
"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2004, 10:11:48 AM »
Too early to really place the blame yet. Let the investigation go forward and find out the facts about who did this cowardly act. THEN go out and make the world a better place by removing them from it.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2004, 02:50:52 PM »
2004.03.11 - 2001.09.11 = 911 days

So very sad.  Our prayers go out to those lost and those injured.

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2004, 03:56:32 PM »
I have several students in Madrid....have not heard from any of them...we'll see, but for now, no news is very good news.

For once, I hope the're off tooling around somewhere and not where they are supposed to be...