Author Topic: Stats so far  (Read 2146 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Stats so far
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2004, 07:58:12 PM »
Originally posted by Löwe

One thing Storch, and every other player  gets peaved about though is the Brown Water Admirals that keep parking fleets right off the beach from bases. That can piss off anybody. If your going to take the base................ Take it. The ack umburella used to enhance your A2A is weak B.S.

Agreed there. And don't switch sides to move `em back or you're suddenly a "traitor." It is to laugh. :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Stats so far
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2004, 08:06:57 PM »
Originally posted by storch
sure Arlo because I'm not really into checking the length of er checking my stats every 5 minutes.  Go ahead and remind me how to do it.

Mmmmmok ....

Go to "Community" then select "score" then select "stats" then set it to "player vs. player" then input your name in one field and whoever you're certain you have a 4v1 k/d against in the other. Keep checking each tour until you find one that yields the result you want (or maybe just the best you can get). Ignore all the others. There you go.

Besides ... you brought it up. I just wanted to help illustrate your "mind retention" and story growth theory. I've never claimed to be more than an average player. Chest thumping is no more my thing than incessant whining, bay-bee. :D :aok

p.s. You really need to learn to just have fun and stop bawling all the time. :lol

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
Stats so far
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2004, 08:12:18 PM »
Originally posted by Reschke
Yes Batz there were emails that people sent to me complaining about the setup. However not a single one had any influence at all on my including or excluding any aircraft. It wasn't a typo it was a simply copy and paste mixup from the wrong MOTD file that I have for the two setups. You don't believe me thats fine and I can't do anything to make you believe otherwise; old buddy.

I have two versions of this setup. One is a simple AR setup similar to what I did with Okinawa. The other is as close to a historical setup as we can get with this map and is what is running this week. The one I posted in the CT Staff forum was what I originally intended to run but I changed my mind and it was based on the fact that the last time I ran a setup I had a AR setup going.

I honestly hope you don't think I am what you conspiracy theorists call a "farm boi" because I have never been one and never will be. I call it like it is and intend to continue doing so. So I'll say this; Batz get off your high horse and get that chip off your shoulder that you and Storch seem to share so well. You and I used to have fun when flying in the MA or CT and its a shame that you have started throwing accusations around like this.

Run what you want run, I could careless but don’t bull**** us. You pulled the niki after farm boi whines.  You would do much better off claiming you were unduly influenced to include the niki and then realized your mistake then pull the "oops sorry wrong setup".

I wasn't going to call you on it until your flag bearer started talking about your "cajones" in leaving out the niki. "Cajones" seems to imply a bit more then a "copy/paste error".

But hey whatever gets ya by. After all I could be wrong.

If you think I have a "chip" on my shoulder go read your squadmates replies after brady pulled the F4U-1. My chip is but a crumb.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Stats so far
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2004, 08:21:15 PM »
Batz .... everytime you do this it just screams "sour grapes." If you're so concerned about the "wrong direction" the CT is taking now that you're not at the helm then try to exert some influence and take it back over. Barring that ... give up the pity party.

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
Stats so far
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2004, 08:36:31 PM »
I don't care if the CT is going in the "wrong direction" or not. I don't care what happens to the CT. It’s an irrelevant arena with less 10% participation. It hardly justifies itself, let alone enough for me to be "worried" about the direction it is going.

There are fun setups and un-fun setups. You are free to decide for yourself which is which, as am I. I stated my opinion. My later replies were in response to farm boi BS.

You know how you responded when Brady pulled the F4U-1. Lets leave it at that.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Stats so far
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2004, 09:32:57 PM »
Originally posted by Batz
I don't care if the CT is going in the "wrong direction" or not. I don't care what happens to the CT. It’s an irrelevant arena with less 10% participation. It hardly justifies itself, let alone enough for me to be "worried" about the direction it is going.

There are fun setups and un-fun setups. You are free to decide for yourself which is which, as am I. I stated my opinion. My later replies were in response to farm boi BS.

You know how you responded when Brady pulled the F4U-1. Lets leave it at that.

You obviously do or you wouldn't live in the CT forum wailing and gnashing about the allies still getting their way and exhibiting the same old axis uberfan claptrap agenda you've pity partied over for quite awhile now. Yeah ... there's fun setups and "un-fun" setups but you've never gotten over the fact that your perspective isn't everyones. But you've at least got Storch.

And yeah ... I know exactly how I responded. You never really did know, though. So sure ... leave it at that. :D :aok

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Stats so far
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2004, 10:20:59 PM »
"The Ki-61 has 838 kills and has been killed 662 times." as of 11:21 PM PAC Time Sunday

Loving it. Its just like a big anti B******* umbrella.

Hope you all like PAC I understand there is more on the way, hehe :)

....where did I put those speed charts...hmm...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2004, 10:25:03 PM by Squire »
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Stats so far
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2004, 10:28:19 PM »
Batz,

I'm done dealing with this here in the CT forum. Please re-read the setup thread opening post after I got home from my son's baseball practice.

As for me controlling the way Arlo and others post about a past setup...well lets just say I don't encourage it and hope that people can be civil and carry on disagreements in private via email, phone, etc.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2004, 10:31:47 PM by Reschke »
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Stats so far
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2004, 11:39:09 PM »
Originally posted by storch
Arlo, he's got way more than just storch,  u'd surprised at the number of former CTer's in the MA that hold to that very opinion.  they just don't want to express it.  Some people have a morbid fear of being held in less than high esteem by their peers.  I'm free from such concerns.  As I've stated before I couldn't care less what most of you allied types opine, I wouldn't socialize with most of you.  I have a storng dislike for spineless types.  And many of you come across like that to me here,  I'm sure you would turn tail and run in RL as well.  I'm about done with this arena anyways.  Too many negative people and sadly I've become one of you.

Well g'bye again then. Ya'll come back now y'hear. :rolleyes:

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Stats so far
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2004, 12:01:33 AM »
Yeap, looks like someone changed a few things this afternoon. Removed the F6F from a foward base and added the F4U. That makes a hell of a lot of sence. Enhance the kill ratio of the Ki-61 by adding the slow departing/climbing hog withen vulch range but leaving it out of the next nearest base already one grid away as well as now making it an F4F vs Ki-61 fight. Also, no planes avaiable on CVs? Then get rid of the cvs. Actually, the set-up was fine the way it was. Remove player controled fleets(I liked the "bug" before brady fixed it). The kill/death ratios were close. Now they will get lopsided.

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Stats so far
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2004, 06:33:53 AM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Guess that depends on what the staffer wants to feature. But yeah ... I'd say there's no reason to keep the F4U out unless it's early pre-F4U Pac.

Yo Arlo totally OT but someone at IL2 FB is setting up a Spanish Civil War room - thought I'd give you a heads-up - check out the pic of the Rata in pictures that I posted.....

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Stats so far
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2004, 06:33:53 AM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Guess that depends on what the staffer wants to feature. But yeah ... I'd say there's no reason to keep the F4U out unless it's early pre-F4U Pac.

Yo Arlo totally OT but someone at IL2 FB is setting up a Spanish Civil War room - thought I'd give you a heads-up - check out the pic of the Rata in pictures that I posted.....

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Stats so far
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2004, 05:02:27 PM »
Originally posted by _Schadenfreude_

Well .... in that case I'll take the next couple of days and download all the FB patches. Thanks! :)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Stats so far
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2004, 07:27:28 PM »
I couldn't care less what most of you allied types opine, I wouldn't socialize with most of you. I have a storng dislike for spineless types. And many of you come across like that to me here, I'm sure you would turn tail and run in RL as well. I'm about done with this arena anyways.

Why dont you come to the Con and meet some of these horrible people? You may be pleasantly surprised. I'd lose those preconceived notions about how some of us are in "RL" though.  If not then quit saying your gonna leave and just do it. You dont have fun and threaten to go play IL2 for a week or go to the MA. So do it, haul bellybutton and dont look back. The CT is never going to be fun for you so why the hell pay for something you dont like?  Makes no sense Storch, go have fun.