Author Topic: WTG Israel  (Read 13107 times)

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2004, 09:58:16 AM »
Apart from the height (physical and moral) :)

Offline Thud

• Nickel Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2004, 10:00:26 AM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
Punishing terrorists and **THE FAMILIES OF TERRORISTS** has been working.  

If one practices the second act he is no better than the initial terrorists and should be dealt with accordingly...

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2004, 10:06:15 AM »
Originally posted by GScholz
The Israelis knew he was going to pray in that Mosque. It would have been just as easy for them to arrest him rather than assassinate him. Then put him on trial and execute/imprison him. That's what a civilized state does ... not go around killing people without a trial.

they could have just as easily taken down the entire mosque but they did not ...

I see it more as an extermination of an animal than a murder of a human being.
condoning, promoting and then praising the slaughter of countless Israeli men, women and children - yassin the assassin gave up his right to breathe
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
huh?
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2004, 10:15:01 AM »
And in that very statement ... so did you just now.

as in a terrorists NOW would kill me? I think being an American, I was already on the list...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2004, 10:23:28 AM »
Eagler
 I think he meant more along the lines your are thinking just like a terrorsts or some ****.

Either way it was a pretty stupid thing to say on his part...

Offline stiehl

• Copper Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2004, 10:25:33 AM »
Ah ... genocide. Sure, that's always a good solution.

Maybe if they bleached their skin and start talking with Irish accents.......

Offline Dune

• Silver Member
      • http://www.352ndfightergroup.com/
WTG Israel
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2004, 10:56:29 AM »
The Israelis knew he was going to pray in that Mosque. It would have been just as easy for them to arrest him rather than assassinate him. Then put him on trial and execute/imprison him. That's what a civilized state does ... not go around killing people without a trial.

How many IDF troops would it have taken for them to go into the heart of Gaza and arrest him?  Do you think his Hamas "soilders" would have stood back and let this happen?  Or do you think it would have devolved into a seige and/or gunbattle?  Do you think the IDF would have said, "Hey, there are women and kids in the houses on the street so let's not fire at the houses.  Let's not call in airstrikes.  Even if Hamas snipers are shooting at us from the windows."

Have you seen pictures of this guy?  There are hundreds of armed supporters surrounding him at all times.  This isn't a case of walk up and show them your badge and arrest him.  It's quite possible that even the IDF wouldn't have been able to do a "snatch" on him.

Sorry, but this guy doesn't get arrested.  Not today.  Maybe a few years ago, but not now.

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2004, 11:13:09 AM »
Sure, it really sucks that Isreal has to do this, but I don't think there is a choice.  You can't call a ceasefire with a terrorist group.  It will just legitimize them and their methods.  

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a chance for peace until the Palestines stop supporting Hamas with ppl.  Hamas has been responsible for the breakdown of a lot of peace talks because the talks haven't gone how THEY wanted them too.  They have thier own agenda and that agenda is not compatible with what Isreal is willing to do.  So what's the choice?  They have gone on record saying that they will kill innocents until they get what they want.  You just can't NOT go after them and hope they won't get pissed.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2004, 11:17:11 AM »
Why does capturing him equal negotiations or a cease fire? Idiotic assumptions

Thud, Why don't you go bugger yourself, as long as we're tossing insults.  There is simply NO way to deal w/ the Palestinians.  Offered 90% of all their demands at the peace tables, they declined.  The "Palestinians"  (there has NEVER been a Country of Palestine) will NEVER be happy, short of killing every Jew on the continent.  Get it into YOUR idiotic head, there is simply NO way to deal w/ these people other than killing them.
There will NEVER be peace until the "Palestinians" are crushed.
It's not pretty, but there will be no peace until one side is the victor.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline AVRO1

• Copper Member
Re: Re: Re: strange world
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2004, 12:05:42 PM »
Originally posted by Bodhi
As opposed to the wonderous terrorists of Hammas, PLO, etc. sending flowers to Israeli's???  What friggin source do you get your news from?  Al Jazeera?  The terroists bomb Israeli civilians with regularity, and further the escalation.  Israel can not in your eyes stop this?  Well guess what, they do, and they have and will continue to defend their people.  THe Palestinian's demands will not stop at the restoration of Palestine, it will stop after Israel is eliminated.  Maybe that will make you happy?

I never said they were better now did I?
All I said was that Israel was targeting civillians, making them not much better then their opponnents.
If you go around telling people how evil those Palestinians that kill civillians are and then go on to bomb Jenine doing the same, you don't have any right to claim the morale high ground.

I have never wished for the elimination of Israel.
They have as much right to exist as a Palestinian state does.

In case you have not realised the Palestinians have NEVER negotiated in good faith with the Israelis, they just negotiate to catch a breather than launch attacks in earnst as soon as they recoup.  Their population supports them, and yet you say they are right?  Let me guess, with your flawed logic, you must be a member of Liberte du Quebec.  Figures.  The Palestinians do not deserve peace, because they will not respect it.  Until they agree to lay down their arms and are willing to accept law and order, I say keep killing them.

And the Israelis have?
I once saw on TV, during negotiations for peace, Israel destroying Arabs apartments to build Jewish ones in Jerusalem.
Yeah!! You are right they do want peace badly. :rolleyes:

Maybe they support them because there are no other leaders.
That is a major problem for the Palestinians, they are too divided to follow one leader and they have very few of them that are worth having.

Liberte du Quebec?  What is this?
I believe Yassine deserved to die for is crimes.
But killing him like they did will clearly increase violence.
Because many respected him for some reason I don't understand.

As for flawed logic, If a gang kills a member of another gang, does the violence ends?

Remember that Jenine has supported terrorists for ages, so that makes it a legit target.

Jenine was not a legit target because it was filled with civillians, many of whom had nothing to do with the attacks.
If the US gov bombed a ghetto because many criminals came from it, would you support it?

And if Israel is as white as you seem to believe then why did they refuse to have the UN verify the claims that they had shot prisonners on the spot?
They said they had nothing to hide and yet they hid something.

Read the whole post before you stick your foot in your mouth.  He was sentenced 1989 to a life term, but was released in a good will gesture in 97.  So, by your own admission you should be 100% behind Israel.

If your gov used apaches to hunt down criminals in ghettos and killed many innocents in the process, would you agree with it?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2004, 03:51:58 PM by AVRO1 »

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2004, 12:07:00 PM »
There will not be peace until they have agreed on who can live where and what belongs to who down there. When that is setteled folks would just have to respect eachothers religions.

Should not take to long, or?

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2004, 12:19:18 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen10
There will not be peace until they have agreed on who can live where and what belongs to who down there. When that is setteled folks would just have to respect eachothers religions.

Should not take to long, or?

Ahh, you forgot one minor element in the Hamas's version of the  Koran, when every living Jew is dead and buried, but don't let that fact get in the way of your little fantasy about "a perfect world". :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2004, 12:24:45 PM by Ripsnort »

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2004, 12:21:18 PM »
Well damn, chalk up another dead bad guy and another victory for the ole Hellfire missiles.

Hamas declaring war on us?  Oh please, sometimes you have to wonder what a few thermonuclear detonations would due for that region of the world.

Offline Munkii

• Nickel Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2004, 12:28:00 PM »
Originally posted by LePaul
Well damn, chalk up another dead bad guy and another victory for the ole Hellfire missiles.

Hamas declaring war on us?  Oh please, sometimes you have to wonder what a few thermonuclear detonations would due for that region of the world.

Deplete our oil supply?;)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2004, 12:40:35 PM »
THe Palestinian's demands will not stop at the restoration of Palestine

This is the crux of the problem because THERE NEVER WAS A PALESTINE.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve