Author Topic: Jus wondering  (Read 491 times)

Offline ridenlow

• Copper Member
      • http://www.freewebs.com/carolinabombers
Jus wondering
« on: March 28, 2004, 03:07:25 AM »
will ah2 to be able to be ran on an intel graphics controller?

Offline Pei

• Silver Member
Jus wondering
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 03:38:15 AM »
Probably not: you need to have a real graphics card.

Offline glennco

• Zinc Member
Jus wondering
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 03:13:05 PM »
I assume that AHII would work fine with Integrated Video Cards by final release.

I have a 2.6GHz P4 with 64mb integrated video, and I don't intend to spend money on a new video card in order to spend money to play a game.

The majority of computers bought from major manufacturers come with integrated video. A major portion of the market would be lost if they don't

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Jus wondering
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 08:10:20 PM »
Originally posted by glennco
I assume that AHII would work fine with Integrated Video Cards by final release.

The specs for AH2 are published for all to see, GeForce2 or better, DirectX support is the key I believe.

The majority of computers bought from major manufacturers come with integrated video. A major portion of the market would be lost if they don't

Yup, I understand completely, you spent a lot of money on a box you thought would do everything you needed it to do for a long time.  Just add AH2 to all the other games you couldn't play even if you had the interest.  Those "major manufacturers" often offer much more expensive machines they called "Game Machines" but even those rarely have top of the line graphics cards.

If you want to play AH2, and it is a beautiful game, all is not lost but you will have to do some research and spend some money ($100 US) on a decent graphics card.  Good luck.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001