Author Topic: Help, Ilookup.com is seting themselves as my home page every time I open a browser  (Read 187 times)

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Those dirty **** suckers!!!

I change it back and after I open and close a new browser window it is right back to these **** suckers web page?

My girlfriend clicked on their site on accident checking her mail and I am not sure how to fix this.

This kind of crap should be punishable by death.

Offline Hawklore

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Delete Cookies, get Adaware, it's free and searches your comp for ****,

I had Kazza and got adaware and found 500+ spywayre I'm doing about 1 to 2 now a month..

http://www.adaware.com or just google it..
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion;
respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life." - Chief Tecumseh

Offline DieAz

• Silver Member
use Adaware and Spybot Search and Destroy be sure to update them to get latest data files . If those don't clean it out.  go to start, run, regedit . click edit, then find, type in the address to search for it, F3 will find next instance , every one you see, edit it to what ever you want to use as homepage . this way takes time but it'll clean it out..  oh and be careful when you use regedit.

hope this helps ;)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Originally posted by GtoRA2
My girlfriend clicked on their site on accident checking her mail and I am not sure how to fix this.

SUUUUURE....it was your girlfriend. My advice is stay away from the pron.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.