Author Topic: Luftwaffe Squads Unite!  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
Luftwaffe Squads Unite!
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2004, 05:43:55 PM »
Allies - players are not Tories, Republicans, Democrats or Commies. Yanks, Limey's, and Ruskies will suffice.

They are farm bois.....

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Luftwaffe Squads Unite!
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2004, 05:47:59 PM »
Just dont call us Liberals .
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Luftwaffe Squads Unite!
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2004, 06:18:55 PM »
Originally posted by Batz
They are farm bois.....

For the longest time I just thought it was Bradyspeak. Turns out it's gay "culture" speak. Go figure.  :eek:

I'm never search engineing to find out what Wotan's going off on ... ever again. That's a weird alley to end up in. But hey ... shoulda figured. He also idolizes the "droogs." :lol

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
Re: Luftwaffe Squads Unite!
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2004, 11:15:14 PM »
Originally posted by Jester
Fellow Luftwaffe and Axis ETO squads;

I would like to propose that we form a Combined OPS group - LUFTFLOTTE 3 - to run missions together in the CT when there is an ETO/MTO scenario.

We could have a set mission perhaps one night a week - say on Thursday night when most of the squads fly in the CT.

Each squad would be assigned a job during the mission depending on the size of their squad and ability. Each squad would also rotate the assignement of working up a mission for the group each week so everyone will get a chance to lead and one bunch won't get stuck with all the work.

Any Commanding Officers that are interested in this and possibly joining Luftflotte 3 please drop me an e-mail. The link is on my signature below.
!

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HUNTING JAGDFLIEGER! HORRIDO!

Let's get this thread back on track.

Offline AcePappy

• Zinc Member
Sorry Jester
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2004, 01:56:15 PM »
Hello Axis Pilots. I have decided to disban JG 51 "Molders" from Aces High, I let my friend take it over and he is running it in a game called "Secret Weapons of World War II" and I let my old 248 RAF Sqn "Yorkshire Coast" disban from AH, I decided to take this squad to a game called "Battle of Britain". I now am a new member of an allied squad in AH "VMF 312 Checkerboards" So there ya have it... sry Jester, it's been fun, but im so used to flying allied planes man, just cant get the hold of axis material, anywayz, I hope everything works out great for you JG 54 guys, Good Luck and Good Hunting!

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Luftwaffe Squads Unite!
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2004, 02:00:54 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
damn nazi worshippers.  you disgust me.

Only (major) country who's arse germany kicked was France (invaded Denmark, Norway, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, the Channel Islands, Romania, Yugoslavia and the Soviet Union)

OMG THE MIGHTY FRANCE!  They failed when pitted against any reasonable force against them.

Thus speaketh the spotty 20 year old......