Author Topic: Moderate Arabs  (Read 1120 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Moderate Arabs
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2004, 05:13:09 PM »
are you discriminating against me jamusta?

but... you seem like a fair and logical guy with a real urbane sense of humor....maybe you can tell me... is it ok to hate jews then?   I know the negroes are pretty sensitive... wouldn't want to hate the wrong people on this board.

it's all so confusing.

lazs

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Moderate Arabs
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2004, 05:17:10 PM »
No No
Laz, the only hate that is ok, is the rabid hate liberals have for Bush.

Well and from this thread maybe some Jew hate....

storch

Moderate Arabs
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2004, 06:02:09 PM »
well being non white myself:rolleyes: it's ok to hate whitey also, or so it seems at times.  the most discriminated against person in America today is a white male.  If he happens to be Christian, well then it's open season.  gahead say it ain't so!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 06:04:12 PM by storch »

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Moderate Arabs
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2004, 06:28:33 PM »
Originally posted by Thud
There you go,

As polarized and ignorant as found anywhere:

just a sample

"I hardly find it necessary to remind this audience of the stated objectives of Yasser Arafat, the PLO, Hamas, Hizballah, and the Islamic Jihad. Their goal is not peace, but the final destruction of the State of Israel," Robertson said in a speech that was punctuated by applause from some of the conference participants.

What do you find about this that is even close to being as bizarre as claiming that Israel is behind all the world's terrorism? I think he makes pretty good sense here.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
Moderate Arabs
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2004, 06:42:01 PM »
Originally posted by storch
well being non white myself:rolleyes: it's ok to hate whitey also, or so it seems at times.  the most discriminated against person in America today is a white male.  If he happens to be Christian, well then it's open season.  gahead say it ain't so!

Yup, get one colored person in the office, and damn, theyre taking over.  :mad:

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Jamusta , Red Tail..
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2004, 06:53:49 PM »
YOu 2 REALLY should lighten up. Lazs was being sarcastic. It was plain as the nose on your face he was.

Don't get this turned in to some Racial issue of Black and White again. Just my 2 cents;)
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Moderate Arabs
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2004, 06:54:21 PM »
Oh man, did this thread ever pull an Amtrak...
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
Moderate Arabs
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2004, 07:04:38 PM »
lol, this is getting better by the post.

please go on :D

Bozon
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Nashwan

• Silver Member
Moderate Arabs
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2004, 07:12:44 PM »
"I hardly find it necessary to remind this audience of the stated objectives of Yasser Arafat, the PLO, Hamas, Hizballah, and the Islamic Jihad. Their goal is not peace, but the final destruction of the State of Israel,"

The stated aim of the PLO and Yasser Arafat since 1988 has been a two state solution.
(ie Palestine and Israel)

Wether you believe them or not is another matter, but that's the stated aim.

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Moderate Arabs
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2004, 07:20:28 PM »
Notice I havent said anything to anyone elses comments. I have had some spats on this board before with Lazs about issues concerning race....

Why was his comment about "colored" people even needed in a discussion about Arabs and Jews?

Stick to collecting guns for the "revolution" because you'll never make it as a comedian.

Offline Cabby44

• Copper Member
Moderate Arabs
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2004, 08:07:08 PM »
Quote:

"The stated aim of the PLO and Yasser Arafat since 1988 has been a two state solution.
(ie Palestine and Israel)
"

And i believe pigs will fly....

C.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Moderate Arabs
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2004, 09:12:08 PM »
where?

hiding from the not-so "Moderate Arabs"?

definitely not critizing the actions of the not-so "Moderate Arabs"

there are probably fewer of them than some would like you to believe when it comes to following the latest interpretation of their faith...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline AKcurly

• Silver Member
Moderate Arabs
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2004, 12:29:13 AM »
Originally posted by Udie
actually yes.  I talked to my Iranian friend last week and we were both on the same page as far as the war on terror and what Bush/America has done, until he started blaming the whole thing on the Jews :)

Actually, Udie, Iranians and Arabs are about as close genetically as American Indians and Asian Indians.  However, you are correct in assuming there's no love lost between the two.

curly

Offline lada

• Silver Member
Moderate Arabs
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2004, 03:00:48 AM »
well curly there is not love, no doubts. But there is respect at least from pesian side.

storch

Moderate Arabs
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2004, 06:19:47 AM »
Iranians are Persian and the Persians have been fighting against the Arabs since they were known by other names.  The only thing they have in common is that islam.  But don't worry that islam is changing and fragmenting into offshoots with each coming charismatic "leader".  There is still hope for the Persians.