Author Topic: Beta 25 P38 model  (Read 399 times)

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Beta 25 P38 model
« on: May 02, 2004, 12:50:58 PM »
Single pass on a town resulted in both radiators being hit.
This is compared to several planes which can make multiple passes 4/5 with no or little damage at all. sometimes a Gun gits shot out .
Also wounded pilot resulted in the same P38 pass on the town ,But there were no bullet holes in canopy nor was there any blood spattered on the canopy.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Beta 25 P38 model
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2004, 02:23:22 PM »
MugZ thats an interesting find. I have noticed that the ack in AH2 doesnt seem to be so accurate. FLying in many plays in AH2 I've taken out towns with ack still up till the very end and never got a hit. I always thought I was strange seeing as the ack in AH1 right now esp the town ack seems to be so leathal.

Is the ack "attracted" I guess is the word to use, to certain points on planes and GVs? Better to ask I guess how does the ack target you? Could this "target" on the P38 be clearer or bigger i guess on the P38 than say a P51?

I've taken 110s over fields with ack full up and have done loops over the feilds well in range of ack and never took but more than a hit or two so its not the size of the plane I would say.

Anways good job MugZ & I do think ack needs to be looked into a little further maybe.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.