Author Topic: Phree speche roks donut!!  (Read 268 times)

Offline 1wingnutone

• Copper Member
Phree speche roks donut!!
« on: May 01, 2004, 11:19:51 AM »
Furball sounds like he might be  a bit upset that more guys didn`t conform to his narrow way of discussing issues and it`s a shame he can`t just be happy that we have something that gives everyone a place to express their views no matter how insipid

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Re: Phree speche roks donut!!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 11:49:42 AM »
Originally posted by 1wingnutone
Furball sounds like he might be  a bit upset that more guys didn`t conform to his narrow way of discussing issues and it`s a shame he can`t just be happy that we have something that gives everyone a place to express their views no matter how insipid

In fact.. i rarely posted in the discussions, just read them because i find what is brought up here very interesting.

A multinational community means you often read about issues you would never read about in the press in your own country, and you often see the flipside of many issues.  

You obviously do not know what you are talking about with the above comments - I am 20 years old and really have no idea about politics, or pretty much most of the issues posted on here.  When i did join in it was 95% joking and pretty much used the board as education because i do not really have a view on them.

I just dont like the way the 'discussions' end up name calling etc etc etc. (you know what happens) if you can call them discussions...

I said what i thought and maybe you should re-read my post and then the second part of yours.

Originally posted by 1wingnutone
..gives everyone a place to express their views no matter how insipid
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2004, 01:12:30 PM »
I thought you were done? :p
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2004, 06:15:48 PM »
i am, wanted to read me being flamed tho.. :D
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2004, 06:30:41 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
i am, wanted to read me being flamed tho.. :D

Ok u read it now the f outta here...  :D

Offline 1wingnutone

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2004, 01:37:08 PM »
Quite frankly I was including myself in the insipid comment.I will be the first to admit that I`m no expert in foriegn or domestic policy and I am pretty sure some of my commentary sounds pretty dang dumb to a lot of the "intellectuals" that post here but I don`t let that stop me from posting here too.

As a matter of fact my writing skills were questioned just a week ago or so and I reread my post that sparked the comment and I couldn`t find anything except perhaps my punctuation. My formal education came to an end half way through 10th grade and two days later I took and passed my GED, and a week later I was in boot camp becoming one of the "few and the proud".I managed to survive 13 weeks of that so there is no way that a few snippity comments will break me.

So I guess my message to you Furball is life is a "pissing contest".
So buck up boy,if you can`t handle a little name calling in the forum I think the next 20 years of your life are really gonna be a bummer,so you better stock up on the cheese and bread.