Author Topic: aces high 2 - first impression  (Read 485 times)

Offline SOLAS

• Nickel Member
aces high 2 - first impression
« on: May 16, 2004, 05:18:59 AM »
yesterday i flyed in h2h and another person telled me that in the future will come out a aces high 2 sim , i never noticed that there is a new version developed be-cause i am very busy with different things especially surviving my self but as i heared this i dont hesitated and started download this new aces high version.
first i need to say great job , the highly detailed plane skins are very enjoyable , bad for this ones they ever fly with insight view only ..  this version is definetly another step to the sim where you really feel like it was in  this war in one of this planes..
also the high stable running and a lot of minor things from ah1 i ever enjoyed over the last 4 years , when this things will be in ah2 (and it looks like that) so nothing stands in its way ..
there is a lot of bugs in it right now i noticed so much , but all in all its great , only bug i cant live with its the pilots shoe (please watch picture).and finally its possible to land inverted , thats great and i am sure i will often do it.yesterday i taken some screenshots from my first flight with a wonderful  designed 109 (watch all the great details , and the ghostly hidden light over the nachtjagd) , so i like to share it with you . and p.s. great thing i also noticed that cockpit pannel is usable in nightflight now and fields are in a strange twilight at night , so night missions in ah2 will be great . continue that ,cant wait until its ready ..

The eagle flies up towards the sun
High above the fields of babylon
In one claw he holds an olive branch for peace
In the other, twelve arrows for his enemies

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2004, 07:03:56 AM »
Yep, AHII really starts to look great :)

Too bad I still get the flickering problem...

Offline Paul33

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2004, 11:30:16 AM »
It looks so good, makes me wanna get a new vid card...:aok