Author Topic: Egroups for all Techy Questions (dont have to be Ah only)  (Read 146 times)

Offline bashwolf

• Copper Member
      • http://www.fly.to/airwolves
Egroups for all Techy Questions (dont have to be Ah only)
« on: November 14, 2000, 11:57:00 PM »
Hiya everyone,

I was thinking to get egroup going (mailing list) that we can email and discuss about computer stuff, cool links, free software, you think it we do it.  This be for Flight Sim junkies.  this good place to to help each other out about techy stuff or share utilities,urls,free software etc.  I wanted to this because we do get the time to discuss this while we online playing AH or other games.  This be for any flight games.  Its not to discuss which flight is good but more of techy stuff regarding anything (ex: how do I overclock ewill you can either give few Urls or/ give few pointers)

About this egroups those of you dont know much about it you can view your email web base so need to have full load of email your email box.  Just log on and view email.  Please post if you be interested and ill start egroup.

Also, if you can come with catchy title for this Egroups ill use it.

Thank you for taking the time.

Bash

P.S. Some of you are really computer genesis i would really appricate  you guys sign on.  

Post and give me some Input and here is site i like to share with you guys and gals.  http://www.hotlinehq.com  this just start of new ....

Offline WizOfClay

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2000, 12:11:00 AM »
hey bash,

this is a great idea!!!  i'm not all that technical, but i have come across a few sites that might of use to us all... i'm certainly interest!!!

cya in the virtual skies

------------------
Wiz of The Screamin Meanies...

"Start every day off with a smile and get it over with."
                                --W.C. Fields (1879-1946)

[This message has been edited by WizOfClay (edited 11-15-2000).]

Offline kbman

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2000, 04:03:00 AM »
Hey Bash,
         I'll be more than happy to contribute whatever I can to the group. I have a bunch of URLs and also some files that may be of use if there was space to upload them to. Alot of drivers and tweak utilities etc. Just let me know what you want and where. This sort of thing could be a fantastic resource and a great contribution to the community.

kbman

Ummm...perhaps Techutopia...

[This message has been edited by kbman (edited 11-15-2000).]

Offline bashwolf

• Copper Member
      • http://www.fly.to/airwolves
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2000, 01:59:00 AM »
Ok cool guys,

Ill be making Egroups on Sunday.  Once i make it you be able to sign yourself in.  There is place for file/folders etc.  Ill give you more details.  Once I get it started more will join it.  Later fellas.

Bash

Offline jcy19

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2000, 10:34:00 AM »
sounds good to me  

------------------
JCy19-XO
and acting CO
|||AirWolves||