Author Topic: Cronic CTD AH2 Beta 27  (Read 283 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Cronic CTD AH2 Beta 27
« on: May 07, 2004, 02:43:07 PM »
So far up till now, AH2 has fun like a charm. No major problems to speak of except for all of the little bugs here and there with the planes and GVs and terrain ect.

With this past install of Beta 27, CDTs have become common place for me. I will be up in the air or in a GV the situations seem to have little bearing on the out come. Out of the blue AH2 will just crash. There seems to be no relation to time here either. It will just crash it seems when it feel like it. Playing 1 minute, or 20 minutes makes no difference. It happend just sitting in a tower, not typing, not talking not messing with the clip board or its setttings.

Is this an isolated situation? Or are others experiencing the same problem I am?

I might add that not a thing has been touched changed or manipulated in the AH2 directory. No added sounds, sights, skins (except for the ones that come along as you play). Nothing is different. I also deleted all screen shots and videos as a precaution thinking that may have something to do with the situation.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 02:45:26 PM by Morpheus »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Cronic CTD AH2 Beta 27
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 02:51:27 PM »
I've experienced 1 CTD, but that's about it. It's nothing chronic for me, Morph..

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Cronic CTD AH2 Beta 27
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 04:17:54 PM »
Thanks K. I just spent about 20 minutes off line in AH2. Of those 20 minuts or so I will say I spent about half of that getting CDT'd and then going back into the game.

There is absolutely nothing running in the back ground or anywhere on my computer. That I have made sure of.

Also, I downloaded the full version of Beta 27 to no avail. :(
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.