Author Topic: What are We Fighting For? - PART Deux  (Read 212 times)

kiljoy

What are We Fighting For? - PART Deux
« on: November 15, 2000, 02:11:00 PM »
When you click on the Strat Page from the clipboard it should show how many have been killed from each country, how many bases captured and who has reset the most.

<sarcasm> Hey, body counts worked in Vietnam didn't they? </sarcasm>

Seriously, it may help focus all of those stupid, cretans who endlessly furball because they can't seem to concentrate further than their trigger finger.

We fight for GLORY, for HONOR and to disgrace the bishop and knight hordes who can't seem to find their a##... oh thats another topic.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2000, 02:33:00 PM »
What are we fighting for? Are you kidding?

Of course it's to rid the MA of the mindless Packs of gangbanging Knit Luftwhiners.

[This message has been edited by Creamo (edited 11-15-2000).]

Offline Weave

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2000, 02:50:00 PM »
lol, reminds me of last night SE of A4. I ran into a whole pack of nits, and the last time I looked to my six, I had about eight of em back there chasing me. Needless to say, Weave's next of kin got the dreaded telegram. Good screen shot Creamo!

...Weave

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2000, 03:04:00 PM »

What that picture doesn't show you is his fingers on the [ALT] [TAB} button about to be pressed and the subsequent shooting down of all 5 of those enemy planes.

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2000, 07:01:00 AM »
What Creamo fails to state is that he and his buddies repeatedly had come in high, headed on, and then got shot down.

He couldda z&b'ed and kept us low til his buddies arrived (once again) but he dinnae  

What you see is 9./JG54 "Grünherz" expressing its love for pilots with the wit and skill of creamo - i.e none. On that day we were trying to prevent v44 (just south of A5)(I think) from falling into enemy hands, so we did a squad mission Freie Jagd.

Just another squad mission. And, luck was with us - we caught the biggest dweeb around. Several times in a row.  

We fight for training for scenarios. I got out alive outta this one:
<brag>

</brag>

------------------
StSanta
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
while(!bishRookQueue.isEmpty() && loggedOn()){
30mmDeathDIEDIEDIE(bishRookQueue.removeFront());
System.out.println("LW pilots are superior");
myPlane.performVictoryRoll();
}

[This message has been edited by StSanta (edited 11-16-2000).]

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2000, 07:07:00 AM »
Creamo, I seriously hope you edited that Pic, because if you have that kind of resolution/colour-depth ... I wonder how you ever managed to see all the smilies I posted  
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2000, 09:09:00 PM »
I wanna know how to get external view in a fighter activated in the arena like that pic shows.  That sure would give me an advantage over everyone else.

Rearward firing guns key would also be appreciated since I can't fly for crap, and I lost my modem-warp-button schematic so I need that too.

Thanks for any help!

------------------
eagl <squealing Pigs> BYA
Oink Oink To War!!!
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2000, 11:29:00 PM »
Run film, then you can get the screen shots later from the film viewer (that's how you get external view).

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2000, 11:37:00 PM »
I still fight for $29.95.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown