Author Topic: Sorry CT  (Read 381 times)

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Sorry CT
« on: May 13, 2004, 12:34:38 AM »
Guys sorry for my behavior tonight.  Those damn spitflowers were just pissing me off beyond belief  because they would gang my damn 109F4 and there is nonthing i could do with 5 spitflowers on my 6.

took a trip to the DA for me to finally cool off.

Skull12
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Sorry CT
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 01:59:09 AM »
Fly the 110 and vaporize thier ass:aok

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Sorry CT
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 02:09:22 AM »
yep the 110's tailgun pee shooter has a hit(that be 1 to 10 maybe at best)  worse than 1 hit from an Osti, PORKED PORKED PORKED
bout as bad as 1 or 2 50 cal hits from a M3  taking a F4F or P40E wing off

TOTAL BS

I sure hope crap shooters are not like this in AH2
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Sorry CT
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 12:45:36 PM »
The 110 matches up very well with the Spits.  It's got a nice instant turn that, from equal speeds above 250mph, allows it to pull inside a Spitfire for a turn for some nice deflection shots.

If that doesn't work, try whacking the Spit headon.  Or just extend and laugh as your faster 110 pulls away.  Failing that, tickle him to death with the tailgun.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Sorry CT
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 12:53:56 PM »
Yep Lev, tickle is what should happen, but seems the damage modeled from a few hits is extremely out of place when just a few hits can rip a wing right off, I am not talking pings heard I am talking flashes/hits If it was a ki-67 with cannons in the tail it would seem more logical but with the pee shooter in the 110 it seams unreal, but heck after all this is all make belief anyway right, hehe
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Sorry CT
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 01:33:56 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
The 110 matches up very well with the Spits.  It's got a nice instant turn that, from equal speeds above 250mph, allows it to pull inside a Spitfire for a turn for some nice deflection shots.

I can verify Levi's claims. :)

It didnt help my situation when I reversed directly in front of his guns either.